Capgemini Senior Consultant P4 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Senior Consultant P4 Interview Questions

3.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Interview

I contacted the HR team directly and worked with their internal recruiter. The hiring lady was nice and pleasant, we even shared personal experiences and bonded. The position i was interviewed for became unavailable some where along the way but she kept me in the loop via emails and phone calls and i ended up joining later on a different location. The processes seemed a little long mainly because their initial target location in the west coast didn't work out and i ended up joining in the East coast.

Interview Questions

• The technical recruiter was very knowledgeable and straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was short and pleasant. It took a while for leadership to approve final package though their internal processes but the negotiations between myself and HR were short and not stressful.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

P4 Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Hi All i applied for Global Incident Manager position through reference and whole process took 40 days where i went through 2 rounds . 1 technical and 1 managerial . They were suppose to conduct one more client round but it got cancelled as my feedback was really good. I constantly kept in touch with the recruitment fellow and he was really helpfull and kept me updated with all the progress work .

Interview Questions

• Interview was not at all difficult . few questions on Incident management plus scenerios   Answer Question

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

First interview was arranged by capgemini panel then by client. very easy questions like set up for Oracle Finnacial module was asked in capgemini interview. Client interview , some scnerio was given and asked for solution in those scenario and also expected questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiated

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is very smooth i have ever seen in any of the indian companies. it is very planned and organized in a good way. All document submission process is automatic.

Interview Questions

• Questions testing your flexibility about moving locations for work.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Not very technical. Be strong in your core language for which they start your processing.
    The technical guy will cover language basics and all technical concepts of the language and some database.

Interview Questions

• Virtual Functions
      Ploymorphism
      Inheritance
      Encapsulation
      Pointers
      Reference
      Static   1 Answer

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

1. Telephonic Technical Round
    2. Face to Face technical round with Tech lead
    3. Project Manger call over phone
    4. HR Negotiations
    5. HR will call back to candidate and then confirms the offer and then offer letter will be issued over email and hardcopy will be sent to permanent address by courier.

Interview Questions

• ABAP Questions in all areas (RICEF)
      Details of previous Projects and our contributions   Answer Question

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed for a couple of technical rounds and a HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary, bonus.

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in March 2011.

Interview

One technical interview followed by manager and HR round.
    All the rounds completed on the same day with intent of offer.
    After sending some required documents got offer from the HR with the joining date.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

there were 2 technical rounds,one by SC and one by manager,then a round with senior management and after that HE discussion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get Relocation allowance if a city change and Joining bonus and get it on paper.

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Good one round of technical questions ,2 nd round a mix of technical and managerial, proper communication and process to understand the candidate and his need.
    Short and quick closure of the process