Capgemini Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

HR from Capgemini called, scheduled a technical discussion 2 days later. Next day another HR round, more to discuss compensation and location. Interesting thing is, they went back from the numbers which were discussed and sent on mail by them and offered 10% lower, saying this is what we can offer. :-) Had no interest to even talk to them. Bunch of crooks.

Interview Questions

• General questions, even technical round was not difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Portland, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Surprisingly, I underwent 8 rounds of interview process in this organization. All people who interviewed me were Principal and Above by designation, but were not able to take a decision of hiring for 2 months. Had to followup after my 8 th round to understand what was going on.

Interview Questions

• All general management questions   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in May 2014.

Interview

Just phone call
    and a skype
    Not good interview
    acted as a head hunter
    they never see you other than skype
    no strategic hiring
    hiring based on tactical need
    no plan for long terms
    many people got fired after the tactical need

Interview Questions

• what is data governance?

(a consultant interviewing a sr manager position with limited knowledge)
      Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of two phone interviews with the management at the account I was being hired to at the time of onboarding. I also talked with the customer management to get acquainted and to understand the skill set he was looking for to fill the position. The telephone screening process was comprised of the standard list of questions regarding system integrator consulting services and my relating my experience in this field to the role that was being filled by the customer.

Interview Questions

• Experience dealing with ambiguity and managing end-to-end product lifecycle development   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Easy if you are referred by employee

Interview Questions

• Will try to get your salary pushed down in negotiations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and requested resume to pass along to the hiring manager. Setup a telephone interview with the Customer Hiring Manager and an internal Capgemini Manager who was on-site. Attended the phone interview and was hired the next day and asked to attend orientation the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to my technical skill set.
      Ability to deal with corporate politics - give an example.
      Ability to deal with ambiguity - give an example
      Asked for examples from my work history similar to the position I applied to.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Unfortunately, the interview process was ardrous and unclear? I applied for one postion and was contatcted by a second recruiter who NEVER stated and or confirmed that position he was contacting me for?? After discussing career experience, at great length, he presented my credentials to the hiring manager who requested that we meet. However, as I am currently employed and travel,eighty five percent of the time, I asked if we could meet the following week.
    The next step was that I recieved an email message stating that I was no loger being considered for the position.
    Against, the recommendations of colleagues who have gone through this process, I pursued it anyway.
    In short, if you are a senior sales/business development professional, please do not waste your time with this organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone screening interview with recruiter...the basics. Phone interview with hiring manager (Partner, Practice Lead). Phone interview with Sr. Partner (overall Practice Leader). Very professional and to the point. However, the final interview felt like an interview for a completely different job. No further communication following final discussion.

Interview Questions

• Final interview had extensive technical questions not related to the specific job role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Strictly phone interviews. Initially spoke with a recruiter, then a HR resource, then a couple of my peers with similar level as me, then the engagement manager, then the group VP. After negotiating my salary, I was hired. Spent one week on boarding with a group of other new employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated and they agreed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Extraordinarily friendly, engaging, and intelligent recruiter who provided a detailed description of the position. The next discussion was with the practice leader who was very experienced in industry. We agreed that another opportunity would be best. Nonetheless, it was a worthwhile interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How did our interview process compare with other companies?   2 Answers