Capgemini Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Very loose process that seemed more a gut process than a behavioral/detail review.

Interview Questions

• Did not really have anything that was challenging. Probably more concerned as to expectations of the employee   Answer Question

Success criteria was not clear.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Extraordinarily friendly, engaging, and intelligent recruiter who provided a detailed description of the position. The next discussion was with the practice leader who was very experienced in industry. We agreed that another opportunity would be best. Nonetheless, it was a worthwhile interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How did our interview process compare with other companies?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone screening interview with recruiter...the basics. Phone interview with hiring manager (Partner, Practice Lead). Phone interview with Sr. Partner (overall Practice Leader). Very professional and to the point. However, the final interview felt like an interview for a completely different job. No further communication following final discussion.

Interview Questions

• Final interview had extensive technical questions not related to the specific job role.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Strictly phone interviews. Initially spoke with a recruiter, then a HR resource, then a couple of my peers with similar level as me, then the engagement manager, then the group VP. After negotiating my salary, I was hired. Spent one week on boarding with a group of other new employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated and they agreed.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Raleigh, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

applied through employee referral, had 3 phone interviews, and one in-person interview, in addition to 2 Human Resources interviews, visited local office in Atlanta, elapse time was about a month, interviews were case study types, not too tough, pretty supportive environment, last interview at corporate vice president level

Interview Questions

• What will you do in the first year of your work with us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty reasonable process

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Easy if you are referred by employee

Interview Questions

• Will try to get your salary pushed down in negotiations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Portland, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Surprisingly, I underwent 8 rounds of interview process in this organization. All people who interviewed me were Principal and Above by designation, but were not able to take a decision of hiring for 2 months. Had to followup after my 8 th round to understand what was going on.

Interview Questions

• All general management questions   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of two phone interviews with the management at the account I was being hired to at the time of onboarding. I also talked with the customer management to get acquainted and to understand the skill set he was looking for to fill the position. The telephone screening process was comprised of the standard list of questions regarding system integrator consulting services and my relating my experience in this field to the role that was being filled by the customer.

Interview Questions

• Experience dealing with ambiguity and managing end-to-end product lifecycle development   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I first met with a technical person that spoke to me over the phone to interview me on my technical capabilities. After that, I met with my potential manager, who focused more on client facing and delivery. The second interview was done in person within their NY office. They came across very well organized and prepared for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

phone screen by HR, phone screen with practice personnel, face to face with practice personnel (case study, behavioral), final screen by practice exec

early screens by practice personnel are unstructured and awkward. make them like you by asking about their projects

Interview Questions

• Case study involved a consulting engagement.
      there's no 'right' answer, but many wrong ones. don't be prescriptive initially, describe how you';d do a discovery phase to find facts, then tell how you;d work through fact base to a conclusion.   Answer Question