Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

Interview

First general aptitude Test(It was bit tricky but luckily got hold of it) -> Then a Group Discussion(On some current trending topic)->Listed for Technical Interview(Academic projects and few logical questions)-> And finally an HR Interview(Easiest and quite friendly HR's)

Interview Questions

• Easy questions like to explain my all academic projects and what difficulties i have faced while implementing those.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interview is a tedious long process with no streamlined process.
    Candidates were made to wait in long queues until the process actually had begun.
    The process began quite early in the morning and was dragged towards the end of the day

Interview Questions

• Difference between Object, Instrument and Tool?
      Basic colleges related to your College curriculum.
      Basics of C
      Basics of Java
      Explanation of Academic Project
      Logical Reasoning questions
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Field (India)

Interview

1st round : online test
    2nd round : Techincal F2F interview
    3rd round : HR discussion

Interview was on Saturday, December-2016 at Whitefield, Bangalore.Gave online test and I got the result by 10.45AM that I cleared it and I will be having 2nd round. I waited till 4PM for my 2nd round and there was no indication that when my 2nd round will happen though I was asked to wait for it.

Interview Questions

• Online test covered OOPs,Collections, Multithreading, Springs, hibernate and JDBC concepts.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience. No technical panel was there after calling for a scheduled interview for AS400 developer. Then made all candidates wait 4 hours and later took telephonic interview for all candidates. No Process at all.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I got the offer through Campus Placements. There was a technical round followed by a HR round. Since it was my first interview eperience i dont have anything to compare it with. Nevertheless, it was a positive experience. They asked me general interview questions, my plans for the future and questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions like, tell me about yourself, what plans for the future, then questions related to my resume.They asked in detail about my experience section which was mostly positions I had in college clubs and committees. They asked IT related questions to people from CSE and ECE and other branches; they asked me if I knew anything about IT. I told them that even though I didn't have to study much as part of my course, I was quite fascinated by Big Data and I gave several examples of situations online where I noticed the use of Big Data and analytics and such.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Patna, Bihar (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds in my interview process. The first one was technical round in which the interviewer scanned my full resume and asked every detail of it. He also asked me some of the basic coding questions like palindrome nd all. The second was HR round in which they give importance to your communication skills and some basic general knowledge.

Interview Questions

• palindrome, basic java coding questions on pen and paper   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

One technical round one managerial round followed by Hr round. Technical rounds are based on the concepts and subject matter and questions are asked from different topics covering as many areas you know there will be some tricky questions too. Managerial round will involve the project experience and problem solving ability.

Negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude round. Basic logical questions, they also check your command over the language.
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR round

Technical interview was more like an HR round. He asked me introduce myself and based on my introduction there were further questions asked.
    He asked very basic technical questions like, Difference between C and C++, asked me to write some sql queries and some questions from my project.

HR interview: It only lasted for 10 minutes.
    Make sure you prepare a good introduction for yourself. Be honest and Confident.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself.
      2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
      3. Your hobbies?
      4. Hobbies?
      5. Explain your project
      6. Any questions for us?
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

first round on amcat platform..20 selected out of 104 from first round
    in second round they ask basic technical question from c,operating system etc
    third is hr round ..which is easy one.......total 9 selected out of 104

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2016.

Interview

Firstly a written test by AMCAT. Anyone cud easily crack it if they are good at their basics.The test consists of general aptitude and questions on c.ds,os,etc., Later there was a technical interview followed by an hr.In technical i was asked questions related to dbms,sql and a basic c program.In the hr round he asked questions mostly on their presentation. If u clear the written and have basic knowledge of programming,then the ball is in your court.