Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

2.8

94 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

3 interviews. One screen one technical and one with the capability lead. This process will expand in several weeks depending on senior management availability. This was an average interview on the management side. The technical side was more challenging but still manageable

Interview Questions

• Pass experiences, projects where you had an impact and innovation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini in January 2013.

Interview

interview process includes a written test in which they test your aptitude skills, then a group discussion in which they test your knowledge in current affairs and a personal interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

Interview

First general aptitude Test(It was bit tricky but luckily got hold of it) -> Then a Group Discussion(On some current trending topic)->Listed for Technical Interview(Academic projects and few logical questions)-> And finally an HR Interview(Easiest and quite friendly HR's)

Interview Questions

• Easy questions like to explain my all academic projects and what difficulties i have faced while implementing those.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Java for 6yrs experienced
    1) Technical Online test.
    2) Technical interview
    3) HR round

I got selected but when I asked for the package they showed their cheap standard and asked me to join on package where 3yrs experienced person should.
    Will never ever go for this company and will asks others too please discuss about money before going for any round.

Interview Questions

• 1) Core java questions like collections, sorting, exception handling, oops concepts
      2) Angular js basics questions
      3) Spring questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview experience was not good overall. Being a senior Java resource, i was judged on basis of all theoretical questions instead of real application and implementation level questions. I believe with such basic questions the candidate should not judged.

Interview Questions

• Pillars of OOP, What is difference between JPA and Hibernate, configuring spring with hibernate, hibernate caching - L1 and L2 caching.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds, one technical and one HR. In the technical round, I was asked about the projects I had put on my CV. I have done some work in machine learning so that was the main topic of discussion. HR round was also easy, only general questions were asked. Questions were also based on the information provided during the presentation made by the hiring team, so keep your eyes peeled for the small details!

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe some real life applications of machine learning   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

So, after giving the online test, they asked me to come to their Noida office. As the HR was new and from Banglore, she did not coordinated properly at Noida. I had to wait for 45 mins just so that i can enter the campus. After that the local satff at noida told that they cant allow me inside their company as there is no local HR that my HR contact from banglore has coordinated. Lastly after waiting for 45 mins i had to give telephonic interview(it was drizling) outside the building. I was humiliated.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience!!! I was called for interview by one of the HR saying that my CV got selected. My interview was scheduled at 1 p.m. I reached at venue by 12.30 p.m. Till 3 p.m. , nobody bothered to call me for evaluation. Then I cleared both rounds of technical interviews. Manger also discussed with me about notice period and all saying that he is fine with everything. Till it was 5.30. At the end HR came to me and said "Sorry! OUR Requirement is different from the work you have done. We can not see that in your resume". I suggest them to improve their process while filtering out resumes for any required position. I saw so many cases as they just waited and at the end they were denied to evaluate even for the first round of interview saying our requirements not matching.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related My previous projects in resume.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Applied through consultancy. First telephonic round then f2f discussion and final HR round.
    Manager asked for onsite willingness and to work UK shift even after agreeing on this HR was offering very less amount. Very disappointing and bad way to treat good talent.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Hi,
    I have very bad experience with this company TWICE.
    First time they called me for F2F , technical and managerial round held at the same day, HR round was telephonic. HR was very rude and was offering me less than 15% hike which was least any company will offer on any switch.

Second time they took my technical interview and HR both are held as telephonic , Technical panel was good , but again HR is not professional , they dint update about the profile status nor they response to any of mail.

one of my college experience the same.

I would say this company is not serious for their hiring process.