Capgemini Software Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Software Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.6

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Engineering Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Engineering Campus (Nepal)) in February 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Interview.

Aptitude Test comprised of 16 logical reasoning questions and 16 quantitative (Mathematical) questions. There was no negative marking and time limit was 50

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Panipat (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

7 Ques of Aptitude 9 Questions of Logical Reasoning 16 Questions of English, all MCQ then You have to write 300 words Article in 35 mins. then Technical Interview + HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Requirement Gathering & Requirement Elicitation?   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Average interview difficulty conducted on the platform cocubes.com. The technical round of the interview process was a bit difficult with very little time to solve algorithm questions.
    The first round was relatively easy with easier quantitative questions and logical reasoning questions.

Interview Questions

• The first round was aptitude round.
      -logical reasoning
      -verbal
      -quantitative apti

The second round was a technical round
      20 mins of technical questions on the platform cocubes.com

and then the HR round.
      -basic HR questions like why do you want to work with us?, what are your passions in life?, tell me about yourself, etc.   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

You have basically 3 rounds to clear.
    1-The Aptitude Test (easy but need proper time management)
    2-The technical round interview (Proper emphasis is given on the technical strength of an individual candidate)
    3-The HR round interview
    Basically a formality. Should be a walk on the cake.

Interview Questions

• Program to calculate the factorial of first 5 numbers. Also questions from my training, Internships and final year project   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

* Test on aptitude and essay writing, aptitude contains two sections each 16 questions.
    Essay writing is mainly for short listing of students.
    Although you are good at aptitude, essay writing will be considered as elimination process(The essay is checked by a software and considers spelling mistakes,punctuation mistakes,etc as criteria of elimination).
    Essay should be from 200-240 words
    * Students who get selected in aptitude and essay test will have pseudocode test.
    This test consists of 20 questions (20min)
    10 Algorithms ( guess the output )
    4 from Data structures
    4 from C
    2 from Digital Electronics
    * Students who clear pseudocode test will have Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
    HR Interview questions
    *Are you ready to relocate?
    * Why should I hire you?
    * Why Capgemini ?
    This is campus selection process for Capgemini
    Interview Questions
    Storage classes in C
    Answer Question
    Call by value call by reference
    Pointers
    Answer Question
    What is operating system?
    What is stack and queue ? Explain with a program
    Answer Question
    What are the operations that can be performed on queue
    Dynamic memory allocation
    Void pointer ?
    Answer Question
    Many questions on my project domain
    ( Internet of things )
    Answer Question

Interview Questions

• What is cloud computing ( I have mentioned a workshop on cloud computing in my resume) ? Can a person on travel access his data saved on cloud?   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It went quite well. I applied through college placements. An aptitude round was followed by a coding round and then the Technical and HR Interview rounds. Throughout, I was satisfied with the experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project works.   Answer Question
    • You are from ECE background, why did you choose to do so many IT based trainings and projects?   Answer Question
    • Why do you feel you are suitable for this job?   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

there were 4 rounds in total 1st round was written test in which there were basic aptitude and some maths questions + an essay to write, 2nd round was pseudo code round, 3rd was technical interview and 4th was hr round.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Had 3 rounds. First was aptitude and next was technical and finally HR. First round that is aptitude consist of logical and analytical problems. Technical was based on basics of programming language.

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2017.

Interview

1) Started with PPT and videos
    2) Online MCQ: Aptitude-Reasoning - overall score by sections so try to write enough answers in Reasoning &Aptitude to get through the cut off for each section, Written English Test(WET) - write a paragraph of ~220 words - no spelling mistakes & take care about the full-stops, commas, etc
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite subject?   Answer Question
    • What do you do other than studying / coding?   Answer Question
    • HR: Why did you get good grades overall and though you have a good skill-set at the same time?   Answer Question
    • HR: Do you always be studying? What else do you do? What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jaipur, West Bengal (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds.
    Technical- Quetions were from the projects I made and some basic data structures and algorithms questions.
    HR- The HR interview was smooth. I was asked to tell something about myself and why I wanted to join the company.