Capgemini Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia

3.3

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

I made my way to assessment center, the interview is conducted by one of the service line managers. It was not hard, but being IT savvy always make you stand out. There were also other group activities held on the day. The interview was the not the final one, they will decide whether you could make it to final round after the assessment day. All degrees are welcomed but knowing nothing about IT will not affect you performance!

Interview Questions

• How do you think your degree could help you build a career in IT consulting?   Answer Question
    • Please tell me about your hometown?   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2014.

Interview

First a generic phone interview, really standard questions, "whwhy cap Gemini? ", "why consulting? ".
    Then a digital assessment (logical/aptitude )
    Group assesment centre - full day. This was hard. Cycled through various ggroup activities, then had individual presentations, individual case study and 1-1-1 interviews.
    Finallt, once they want to hire you, you hage a One on one interview with the director of whichever service line you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed and what you did?   1 Answer

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview followed by a brief telephone conversation. Following this I was invited to a Assessment Center where we undertook many group activities as well as individual interviews and presentations. If you are successful on this day then you have an interview with a director before getting an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• What firms values do u resonate with?
      What are your weaknesses
      Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2014.

Interview

As part of graduate recruitment the following steps were undertaken
    1. Online application - including resume & covering letter
    2. Initial phone screen - basic questions, why consulting, why capgemini, are you available for the assessment centre etc.
    3. Assessment Centre - A full day activity which you may have to travel to interstate out of your own pocket. This was 7 rigorous hours of team based activities and case studies where of the 70+ that attended, around 16 made the final cut.
    4. Final interview with potential practice lead. This was a friendly informal conversation where we discussed the work that goes on at Capgemini, personal interests and strengths, and some basic arithmetic thrown in for good measure.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Assistant Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Questions

• I don't recommend this company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2012.

Interview

The Interview process was quite good and open. The interviewer was very honest from the very beginning and set nicely the objectives of the whole interview at front. The meeting room was quite appropriate for the interview as well.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting to get for your role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher Salary Package, so my advise for others is to be patience and don't look desperate to find a job.