Capgemini Tech Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Tech Lead Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.0

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I appeared for capgemini for java tech lead position in Feb'2017 and cleared all the rounds. The interview process included online test, 2 tech rounds and 1 HR round. All the rounds were easy.
HR told that they will initiate further processing for offer generation in next 1 week.
It's been 1 more than 1 month and I haven't received any email. HR called couple of times asking if i am still interested for the offer. And recently they again called and asked me to re-do the entire process from online test to HR as the previous opening was for some different client but they need now for some other client. This is strange that for each client they are repeating the entire process within one month for 9+yrs exp resource. I strongly doubt their professionalism and the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

I had a HR interview and then atechnical Interview. Both very pretty simple and related to my Previous Experience.

Interview Questions

• What does a Forex Swap Contract mean   Answer Question
    • If the Money Market Contract has maturity as a holiday then what would happen   Answer Question