Capgemini Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in United States

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Test Interview

Interview

3 rounds
    2 phone
    1 FtoF
    Average questions
    Depends on who takes you interview
    hile there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. Which is why we've taken the time to prepare this list of 100 potential interview questions.

Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel.

Will you face a few? Probably.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I did not attend my interview in Capgemini. As I am igate employee it merged capgemini.There were 3 rounds in Interview .One is Technical.Second one is Manager and Third is HR.

I cleared all 3 rounds with 100%.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Initial outreach from company recruiter, followed by several weeks of silence. Finally interviews scheduled, very informal interview but detailed enough to understand role and accomplishment. Followed by weeks of silence and an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Details of role, key accomplishments, understanding of the subject matter   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interviews typically begin on campus, after resumes are collected at various campus events. 1st round interviews are 30 minutes and cover technical and functional knowledge. They also determine if the individual is a cultural fit. 2nd round interviews are then in a local Capgemini office and consist of multiple interviews / interviewers. There is 1 case interview to understand problem solving

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you faced a problem with a group and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Absolutely horrible process. They are reaching out to anyone with contact center sales experience. Do not even give them the time of day! They will waste your time and lie to you.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about sales. They claim they want A Players with a proven track record so they can penetrate the US market since none of us have ever heard of them here. It is a farce. Stay at your current company. If they cannot be honest during the interview process with people, then the big lies come after you are there not only to you, but also to your prospects!   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a campus placement which consisted 3 rounds :
    1st round was initial aptitude test at college. Had good questions.
    The next round was Group discussion.
    Last round was face to face interview which was really good

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

2 rounds of technical and last round of formality HR followed by recruiter call for salary negotiations
    Usually questions will be based on project need in technical screening,HR interview is simple just asking about simple questions

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017. I had two rounds of interview. The first round took 30 to 40 min. The interviewer was pretty friendly and asked me questions going through my resume, asking me to describe everything on my resume. It was a structural interview giving over view of the jobs performed previously, the academic work and extra activities apart from academics. The next round was conducted with a gap of 15 minutes. The lady who conducted second round was more curious about the technical stuff which took around 30 minutes. Few questions were asked about my projects in academic career

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Describe me your projects?
      3. Which one do you think is good option submitting the perfect document late or submitting the partial document within time
      4. How do you cultivate trust in your manager/customer?
      5. What kind of environment do you like to work
      6. How do you persuade someone's thoughts?
      7. What is your biggest failure? What did you learn from it?
      8. What are you strengths and weakness?
      9. Tree House Customer?
      10. Tell me one thing that is not on your resume?
      11. What do you know about Cap Gemini? Why do you want to work here?
      12. Where do you want to see yourself in future?
      13. Tell me a situation where you have overcome a problem?
      14. How do you select your team members?
      15. Describe your leadership qualities?
      16. What is the first thing on your to do list as soon as you join the company
      1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee as a recent graduate to some recruiting program for graduates. Got a call from the company to setup a telephonic round. First Telephonic round with the HR and then a couple of 1-1 sessions at Atlanta Office. Mostly Personality related questions and a few questions about technical challenges that I faced until now in my previous positions. The interviewers were very nice and polite. I really liked the environment.

Interview Questions

• Technical challenges that I previously faced in other jobs that I did.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with current Business Analyst about a month ago. Basic behavioral questions. Never heard back after in person interview, even after following up. Be prepared to get ghosted.