Capgemini Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in United States

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Test Interview

Interview

3 rounds
    2 phone
    1 FtoF
    Average questions
    Depends on who takes you interview
    hile there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. Which is why we've taken the time to prepare this list of 100 potential interview questions.

Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel.

Will you face a few? Probably.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with three in person interviews. The phone screen was with a recruiter where they try to determine current salary and desired salary. The in person interviews were with the hiring manager, the senior manager , and the principal on the account.

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were very professional, polite, and respectful. They started by introducing themselves, providing an overview of the role, and asked me to provide a summary of my background. From there, they asked technical questions related to my background.

Interview Questions

• Describe the application migration process for moving workloads from the legacy equipment to a hybrid cloud model.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I did not attend my interview in Capgemini. As I am igate employee it merged capgemini.There were 3 rounds in Interview .One is Technical.Second one is Manager and Third is HR.

I cleared all 3 rounds with 100%.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Initial outreach from company recruiter, followed by several weeks of silence. Finally interviews scheduled, very informal interview but detailed enough to understand role and accomplishment. Followed by weeks of silence and an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Details of role, key accomplishments, understanding of the subject matter   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interviews typically begin on campus, after resumes are collected at various campus events. 1st round interviews are 30 minutes and cover technical and functional knowledge. They also determine if the individual is a cultural fit. 2nd round interviews are then in a local Capgemini office and consist of multiple interviews / interviewers. There is 1 case interview to understand problem solving

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you faced a problem with a group and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a moderate experience. The interview process went quick, First round was behavioral, second round consisted of Salesforce technical. The third round was face to face technical.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Absolutely horrible process. They are reaching out to anyone with contact center sales experience. Do not even give them the time of day! They will waste your time and lie to you.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about sales. They claim they want A Players with a proven track record so they can penetrate the US market since none of us have ever heard of them here. It is a farce. Stay at your current company. If they cannot be honest during the interview process with people, then the big lies come after you are there not only to you, but also to your prospects!   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a campus placement which consisted 3 rounds :
    1st round was initial aptitude test at college. Had good questions.
    The next round was Group discussion.
    Last round was face to face interview which was really good

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

2 rounds of technical and last round of formality HR followed by recruiter call for salary negotiations
    Usually questions will be based on project need in technical screening,HR interview is simple just asking about simple questions