Capgemini Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in United States

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I did not attend my interview in Capgemini. As I am igate employee it merged capgemini.There were 3 rounds in Interview .One is Technical.Second one is Manager and Third is HR.

I cleared all 3 rounds with 100%.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Absolutely horrible process. They are reaching out to anyone with contact center sales experience. Do not even give them the time of day! They will waste your time and lie to you.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about sales. They claim they want A Players with a proven track record so they can penetrate the US market since none of us have ever heard of them here. It is a farce. Stay at your current company. If they cannot be honest during the interview process with people, then the big lies come after you are there not only to you, but also to your prospects!   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Portland, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Surprisingly, I underwent 8 rounds of interview process in this organization. All people who interviewed me were Principal and Above by designation, but were not able to take a decision of hiring for 2 months. Had to followup after my 8 th round to understand what was going on.

Interview Questions

• All general management questions   1 Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Wonderful interview experience. Interviews included Sr. Managers, Managers, and VPs. I truly felt that I connected with the culture of the company. The company showed a true desire for diverse candidates - ethnicity, education, gender.They invest quite a bit of money in their campus hires. Training included a business trip for training in Mumbai for 5 weeks.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview and selection process is similar to many big 4 firms. But the recruiting team is great and very aggressive to the business requirements of the client. Good process for screening as uses phone and Skype which avoids the issue of fake profiles for client purposes and internal hiring process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, moderate and

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were very professional, polite, and respectful. They started by introducing themselves, providing an overview of the role, and asked me to provide a summary of my background. From there, they asked technical questions related to my background.

Interview Questions

• Describe the application migration process for moving workloads from the legacy equipment to a hybrid cloud model.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Telephone, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

3- 4 rounds of Interviews and i really enjoyed the Interview process. It took take little over a month for them to issue an offer letter.
    You get a 2 initial rounds with the technical experts and them from a leadership level.
    It's more like a role play.

Interview Questions

• They'll give various situations try to get your perspective.   1 Answer

Java Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview process . Had 2 technical rounds & 1 managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Java technical questions, experience with current & previous projects, questions related to different frameworks(Spring Framework, JSF, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, REST Web services, SOAP Web services)   Answer Question

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds by three reps total. Each interview was different; one was me sharing who I was, the second more technical along with hypothetical and situational consultant questions, and the final was the most technical and specific to the clients with whom they are considering placing you. Be prepared for to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you led a change in the workplace, and how was it successful?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with general personality questions followed by an on site interview at their office. One site interview lasted for the whole day and included a group presentation to a panel of senior managers.