Capgemini Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in United States

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.9

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview

I conducted an initial phone interview and a few weeks later was emailed about a second round interview. I am living in DC and was told the interview would be that Friday in New Jersey, I was emailed on a Tuesday. No further information was given about compensation, lodging, travel, etc. and I was kept in the dark. Furthermore, the position for the 2nd round interview was not the position that I had applied for and so I was thoroughly confused. Ultimately Hurricane Sandy hit that weekend and the interview was postponed but they never followed up to reschedule. After emailing the contact multiple times and receiving no reply I just gave up and continued the job search.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions during the phone interview (tell me about a time when...). Phone interview was quite easy as long as you can maintain a conversation with the interviewer.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

3 round starting with technical round , may be if the interview is an walk in then there will be written test may till 3yrs of exp, one cleared the written then it will be a technical and may be based on the performance in the 1st round of technical der may be a 2nd round of technical, then if cleared all the technical round then there will be HR round typically scheduled in 15 to 30 days based on the type of interview. once the HR is done then offer may be released in 30 days.

Staff Consultant Interview

Interview

Met recruiter through campus recruiter and went to an Info Session that answered every question you could have about the company. All three interviewers were friendly and wanted to find good new hires so it didnt feel uncomfortable. Interview was mainly about resume and leadership questions. Focused on leadership abilities and problem solving capabilities.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

4 Rounds:
    1) Written test
    2) GD
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR Interview

Associate SAP and Supply Chain Interview

Interview

I applied through University Career Services and they scheduled a campus interview.
    I generally answered soft question like, How well would I be able to function in a cross cultural team with people from different parts of the world? Other soft question like going over how I have managed failure in team based situations. Then in the onsite interview that followed I was asked to read a case that was presented on a piece of paper. It was very simple and they asked about what steps would I realistically take if I were to be put on the job say this coming week. They were looking for things like "kick-off meeting", If varying geographic locations than "Skype interview" and some general common sense things about the case at hand.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was for supply chain: What are the advantages and disadvantages of selling bottled beer instead of canned beer if the target is to sell greater quantities to younger club going generation. (Assuming you were consulting Anhesuer Busch)   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interview process moves fast. Technical interview was pretty light.

Policy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in August 2013.

Interview

A recruited out to me first for a phone interview. I was then selected to come for an interview at their DC headquarters, meeting with three different members. Felt a bit out of place, because I kept getting asked about my "data mining" and SQL skills. Other candidates were programmers. Still haven't heard response on my interview after 3+ weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve processes within the government using SQL?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Interview

The Campus Hire interview process consists of an application submission followed by a first and second round interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

campus interview following career fair

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

I went through almost 7 interviews including HR. HR, tech-screening interview with manager, another interview principal, then face to face with senior manager & Vice President followed by a written case study and then back to HR

Interview Questions

• Techical screening was not so difficult its just some of the other behaviorial questions that can get tricky   Answer Question