Capgemini Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

2.9

364 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

A HR contacted me about a possible opportunity and I applied.It was hard. It involved three rounds.First was a general round from HR asking about my background and the technologies I am good at and questions like if I am willing to relocate. The day after, he set up a telephonic interview and they questioned me intensively on core java and web services. They also asked my previous work experience.The following week, they scheduled a skype interview.It was the toughest I faced so far. He asked me complex application based related questions and search algorithm.He asked me to share the screen and code related to collections concepts and constructors.He did ask me HR questions on how I manage a conflict in a team and what was my toughest experience so far. A week later the HR confirmed my position.

Interview Questions

• Type your name on Google and explain a code to count the number of times, your name is displayed on the page and on the URL.   Answer Question

Senior Consultatnt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

All the process was done and concluded in less than two weeks. Got a call from a recruiter who was a member from their HR. They arranged like two to three interview processes before I was arranged to be interviewed by one of their client.

Interview Questions

• Apart from a few technical question, the catching questions were around how to manage a stubborn client and get your requirements.   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was in-person with what would become my project manager. She was extremely warm and friendly and I felt very comfortable asking her all the questions I had in mind. I definitely got a good feeling from that interview. I was called back a couple of days later and asked to join a conference call with a manager in India for a second interview (this company currently has locations in 42 countries globally). That one was fairly brief and essentially went over the things we covered in the first interview. I was provided with a formal employment offer later that day pending background check and drug screening, which was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Like many interviews, I was asked about my weaknesses, which I was open and honest about. My interviewer was also interested in my level of competence with computers and Excel specifically.   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

Interview

I was asked about my volunteer work, my educational background and skills that could be applied to the job. The interviewer talked about what he does for the company and what is expected of the position I'm interviewing for. We also talked about the hiring process and what is expected

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you've learned from school that can be applied to your job?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Technical Interivew followed by HR Round. They ask you skill based questions, attitude and interpersonal skill check, Expectation from employer. First they ask you your background, then technical round, then why you want to join the company, then why should they hire you, followed by compensation structure, expectations, negotiations and whether you are satisfied.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Application
    I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting.
    Interview
    Contacted by multiple recruiters. Filled out a form asking basic questions regarding years of experience. nterview process was quiet simplen easy. Has 2 phone interview and 1 face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Years of professional experience. Years of consulting experience.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Hr interview for basic backgroind questions and role description. 2 phone interviews with managers/directors. Then no response back from HR. Pretty sad for a consulting firm to not respond back to follow up emails for a status update.

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to a full time role but was asked if I was able to work as a intern.
    Two Interviews were conducted in two weeks time
    1. Phone Interview (Behavioral).
    2. Technical Interview.

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Three telephonic rounds - Two Technical and One HR. Technical Interviews involved questions from business analysis, Requirements Elicitation, Project Management, Product Planning and Execution, Testing and Implementation. Interpersonal Effectiveness was assessed through behavioral questions. Innovation, Creative Thoughts were assessed through past accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Various requirement elicitation methods used in the project?   1 Answer
    • Many Behavioral questions were asked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview in Chicago, IL that was very easy, just behavioral questions and discussion on resume. Both the interviewers liked my interview, however, instead of FT they offered an internship which turned out to be a very poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Favorite project, issues with team mates, prior experience etc   Answer Question