Capgemini Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

2.9

371 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received two phone interviews. All the interview questions are basic. The whole process took three weeks. I interviewed in NYC(New York City) in May. I accepted the offer in June.

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were very professional, polite, and respectful. They started by introducing themselves, providing an overview of the role, and asked me to provide a summary of my background. From there, they asked technical questions related to my background.

Interview Questions

• Describe the application migration process for moving workloads from the legacy equipment to a hybrid cloud model.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Hr interview for basic backgroind questions and role description. 2 phone interviews with managers/directors. Then no response back from HR. Pretty sad for a consulting firm to not respond back to follow up emails for a status update.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your background   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I did not attend my interview in Capgemini. As I am igate employee it merged capgemini.There were 3 rounds in Interview .One is Technical.Second one is Manager and Third is HR.

I cleared all 3 rounds with 100%.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Initial outreach from company recruiter, followed by several weeks of silence. Finally interviews scheduled, very informal interview but detailed enough to understand role and accomplishment. Followed by weeks of silence and an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Details of role, key accomplishments, understanding of the subject matter   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a campus placement which consisted 3 rounds :
    1st round was initial aptitude test at college. Had good questions.
    The next round was Group discussion.
    Last round was face to face interview which was really good

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interviews typically begin on campus, after resumes are collected at various campus events. 1st round interviews are 30 minutes and cover technical and functional knowledge. They also determine if the individual is a cultural fit. 2nd round interviews are then in a local Capgemini office and consist of multiple interviews / interviewers. There is 1 case interview to understand problem solving

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you faced a problem with a group and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a moderate experience. The interview process went quick, First round was behavioral, second round consisted of Salesforce technical. The third round was face to face technical.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was in-person with what would become my project manager. She was extremely warm and friendly and I felt very comfortable asking her all the questions I had in mind. I definitely got a good feeling from that interview. I was called back a couple of days later and asked to join a conference call with a manager in India for a second interview (this company currently has locations in 42 countries globally). That one was fairly brief and essentially went over the things we covered in the first interview. I was provided with a formal employment offer later that day pending background check and drug screening, which was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Like many interviews, I was asked about my weaknesses, which I was open and honest about. My interviewer was also interested in my level of competence with computers and Excel specifically.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Absolutely horrible process. They are reaching out to anyone with contact center sales experience. Do not even give them the time of day! They will waste your time and lie to you.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about sales. They claim they want A Players with a proven track record so they can penetrate the US market since none of us have ever heard of them here. It is a farce. Stay at your current company. If they cannot be honest during the interview process with people, then the big lies come after you are there not only to you, but also to your prospects!   Answer Question