Capillary Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capillary Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies.

Interview

i applied through my college for the post of business analyst.
first there was an online test which was easy but required good speed.
then there was a GD round and then technical interview and at last HR interview.i was eliminated in technical interview.
the interview was entirely logical and situation based, no technical questions were asked.

Other Interview Reviews for Capillary Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college. The process took two days, one for the online test and the second for the interviews.
    The online test consisted of basic aptitude questions and mainly from probability. After the test, students were shortlisted for interviews.
    There were three interviews in total, two technical and one HR. Though the technical interviews only consisted of logical questions. In the HR round just some basic HR questions and some projects on the resume.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Indore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

A written test was conducted which had 60 question of LR, Quant, English 20 each and 20 minutes for each section. And then a group discussion round and finally a personal Interview round. Questions were not formula based mainly were of probablity

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies in August 2016.

Interview

I have only given the aptitude test till now and the result is awaited from past 2 days
    In aptitude test their are 3 sections each of 20 Questions
    1.Verbal
    2.Logical Reasoning
    3.Quantitative Aptitude
    The level of these questions were very easy and no they are not questions which are asked in CAT exam as this thing was written in someone's review which scared me a lot.
    Time duration for each section was 20 mins and it starts with quant and then you can choose which section you want to solve first their is no interleaving between sections though

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Indore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Campus recruitment in college university In wirtten test we were supposed to do 60 questions in 60 min(20 each of English, DI/LR & quant) There was sectional cutoff in each section

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Chennai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

first it was written apttitude test which tested logical,quantitative,and verbal ability.It was simple,But 40 got cleared out of 400.
    Then the next round was Group discussion.
    The topics were current affairs like Brexit.Social media.18 applicants cleared GD.Next was HR round in which puzzles were asked like tower of hanoi etc.
    After that it was managerial round general questions about yourself.
    the hr was very cool,made you comfortable and if you are honest and modest and just say that you dont know what you dont know it will be fine dont try to bluff t wont make any diffrence.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

wriiten tst followed by gd then technical then hr..written test consisit of 3 sections of quant,logical n verbal .20 minutes for each sections .easy question ..it was atype of speed test.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Two Interview rounds. First one was a technical one, where questions about SQL and simple logical puzzles were asked. You need to have basics of DBMS cleared. Second was the HR round. Simple questions about yourself, what to do you want to do in your career, hobbies, etc. were asked.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies.

Interview

Three rounds....two of them were by the Chief analysts there and on HR

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a 3 step process :
    1) Aptitude Test- fairly easy only time was less, 40 ques in 20 min
    2) GD
    3) Interview- Few puzzles were asked and few Hr questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Puzzle- You have two ropes, each rope burns completely in 1 hour. Both the ropes are non uniform. One has to calculate 45 minutes.
      2) How many coldrinks are sold in Patna in one day