Capita Interview Questions in Birmingham, England | Glassdoor

Capita Interview Questions in Birmingham, England

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

The recruiter missed my telephone interview and later replied to my email to say she was in a meeting. After spending a lot of money traveling for the interview, the hiring manager only replied with "Thank you for attending an interview, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful." and didn't bother to provide proper feedback.

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage - CV and Cover letter
    Second stage - Online verbal and numerical tests (SHL)
    Third stage - Telephone interview, this was a CBI so have a bank of stories/experiences where you can show your 'leadership' 'team work' etc. skills
    Fourth stage - personality questionnaire, you'll be asked to do this after you have been asked to attend the AS, scores will not stop you going to the AS!
    Fourth stage - Assessment centre, first task is a group task/discussion, next a face to face interview (same sort of questions as the telephone interview) and lastly a whole group (entire AS) task.

Interview Questions

• telephone: Describe a time when you influenced others/lead a team/taken the lead etc.?
      AS f2f: why capita? why you? when have you overcome barriers?   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

With the Agency that Capita use. I applied online and received a telephone call to come into the office for an interview with the Recruitment Agency. I then attended and was given an interview and a role play situation, I passed the interview and had to attend an induction at the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an aggressive customer?   1 Answer