Capita Interview Questions in Glasgow, Scotland | Glassdoor

2.4

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inbound Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Total lies was told inbound billing and custimer service. They lie to you about everything from location to hours and the full job specifics and bonuses.. recruitment have no shame no integrity.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Group activity where you review a real life call. An observer will take notes and see how you participate and what you have to say. You have to write your own notes on the call and give a score based on how well you think the call went.

Customer Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview was pretty straight forward, general chat about the role then 1 competency question at the end. This was followed by an assessment day which consisted of some role play and then a very brief one to one.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you displayed outstanding customer service   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

First, they called and asked some simple questions like availability and right to work etc. then the telephonic interview followed by the assessment center group interview and documents check and then final . it was not very difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Standard telephone interview followed by group interview with several simple tasks. We had to argue for theoretical funding for different charities to test speaking ability. After this each person was taken into a one to one interview where you are told if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Occasions where I had delivered excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

told would be inbound billing customer service dept- utter rubbish its sales.
    told normal call centre shifts- a normal shift is not 10/5 hrs with 30 mins for lunch?
    the interview was a sham- i had to ask more questions about the position and all replys were nothing to do with the actual position.
    they do not tell you that 2 days a week you work 10.5 hr shifts 2 hays 6.6 hrs and 1 day 7.5 hrs

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

One interview with two members of staff. A mixture of competency and experienced based questions. Approx one hour. Relaxed and friendly in the main. Some questions about teamwork and problem solving approaches. I left with a better understanding of the job. That said, I didn't get a clear impression of the company's culture, as I didn't see around the office.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. Telephonic round is the key i guess. It is mostly about your previous job experiences to know how you will react to the situations.. 2nd round is the assessment day at the company..it just contained a group exercise which is an easy one

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Telephone competency based interview then onsite group interview, where yo get told there and then if your successful and given a start date. BEWARE hours specified may not be hours contracted and you find this out at end of first weeks training

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about Capita.. Then we were asked to divide money to protect endangered animals. You can't split it evenly and you must justify the logic behind it   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was available

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

2 person panel, face to face with presentation. Competency based questions with CV review . Interview was within the operation I ended up working in. Nice offices . Very formal with one person having a full understanding of the technical aspects of role , the other was about the softer account side .

Interview Questions

• How to manage time constraints and conflicting timescales/delivery dates.   1 Answer