Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capita Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.9

.NET Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

The interview was first telephonic. Usual questions. Then the Managerial round. They ask about the project and the process. The worst part of it is all is the HR do not respond. The interviews are kind of fake. They do not inform any feedback of interview. Its waste of time.

Programmer Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capita (Guildford, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview -informative about role and company. Good interview competency based questions and getting to know you. Internal candidate for role was selected post interview and rest if interviews cancelled with external candidates

Software Developer .NET Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First Round is Telephonic interview, In this round asks basic .net questions and current project details.
    Second Round is Face to Face interview, In this round asks technical questions in detail.
    Take online test on English communication.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita in February 2017.

Interview

After sending an application online, was sent an email stating to expect a call to book an interview date. It actually took them 12 days to phone me, but after that it mostly went smoothly.
    Booked an interview time and date for the phone call, the interview itself was pretty straight forward, questions about previous experiences and how you'd deal with angry customers. Why you want to work for Capita (When booking interview date I was told to research John Lewis... no questions on that, interviewer seemed confused as to why I was even bringing them up...).
    I was told I passed the phone stage at the end of the call, they invited me for the only date available for the assessment.
    Turned up to the assessment with three other people only to find out that "sadly the position has been filled." It was late afternoon, they could have honestly emailed or phoned us to say so.
    Instead the assessment went through to put us on the hold list, really unprofessional.
    Assessment itself is what others describe, the group test on assigning money from a 2million budget to animals that most need it, each person is given one animal to take notes on from a sheet about it in 5 minutes, then they have to present it to the group and argue for the money for their animal.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to work for Capita?   1 Answer

Resource Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Three stage interview process
    Stage one - Inital screen with the recruiter, screening of CV and overview of job role
    Stage two - Telephone round
    Stage three - final face to face interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Telephone - Walk through the understanding of the job and strenghts that you will bring in to the role   Answer Question

NON VOICE Interview

Interview

Worst expereince ever. After one test was made to wait till evening waiting for next round. Due to location and cab facility, was not selected. Complete waste of time, worst management.

Unspecified Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

It was all a bit unorganised, no room booked in advance etc which didn't give me a good first impression of the company. The Reception staff also painted a very bleak impression of the company...great start. The interview itself was again not very structured and the team leader I would be reporting into did not fill me with much confidence that he could run the department. I asked lots of questions about the role I was expected to fulfill but they couldn't answer as they were not sure what the role would involve???? I gave up after that and lost interest. I contacted them the next day to say I wouldn't be interested in a position with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your computer skills on a scale of 1-10?
      Why do you not rate yourself a 10?
      1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

was supposed to be a competency based interview but it was more scenario based "what if" etc
    Asked me a lot of questions regarding the programme but I had no information on the programme prior to this... so found researching difficult

Capita appeared disorganised, the office was messy and didnt make a good impression

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Bedford, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial telephone, then a face-to-face involving two people lasting 2 hours of "scenario" based questions which just so happened to be current problems which they are facing. Mmmn, free consulting anybody? No feedback given back to me. They want to move a current national system into the cloud and need to figure out if there will be performance issues!

Interview Questions

• How would you solve problem a), b), c) and d). Draw your solution.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Not easy not too hard, first round was f2f they asked basic basic questions about yourself and hobbies then online test. online test was on general english.
    60 questions in 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your job responsibilities in previous job.   Answer Question