Capita Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.7

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Head hunted by agency, the process was a 3 stage interview between various junior and senior directors. The last interview was a full presentation describing a 90 day business plan and strategy on how I would grow the markets

Interview Questions

• What global healthcare partnership experience do you have   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Approached by recruiter on LinkedIn - Skype Interview with hiring manager to find out my experience and motivations for the role - Face-to-Face Interview with hiring manager and Divisional Head at London office to go through my CV, motivations for changing sector/organisation and development opportunities - Offer: I got what I asked for and they were very flexible about location and promised training and promotion within 18 months.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 5 qualities of a high-performing Analyst/Consultant?   1 Answer

Leadership and Management Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online via the website, got invited for a telephone interview, then online psychometric tests and never heard back from them. Months later told i didn't reach the test bench mark

Interview Questions

• What do you know about capita?   1 Answer
    • Why the lead the way programme? Why Capita?   Answer Question
    • Tell us how you demonstrated leadership?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you mentored someone?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you have to lead a team and what skills make an effective leader?   Answer Question
    • A) What has been your highest change? B) Tell us a time where you dealt with change?   Answer Question
    • What makes you uncomfortable in a situation?   Answer Question
    • A) Do you recall a situation in which there was a problem in the group and what did you do to solve it? Did you solve it? B) When have you been in a difficult position and what did you do to overcome this?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when in a team and you had to drive change?   Answer Question

Communications and Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter. It was an hour-long competency-based interview. I also had to bring a portfolio including a past communications strategy and campaign and present/discuss. Was very relaxed and friendly, felt comfortable throughout despite stumbling on some of the questions. They were also open to discussing Capita with me; felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with managing the messaging from a difficult senior person?   Answer Question

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application and telephone interview. I didn't get through to the final round, but I believe it's an assessment centre. I got a very quick response after my initial application and was invited to telephone interview in 2 days. All the interview slots are for one hour, but the actual interview took 20 minutes tops. Unfortunately I failed it, but here are the questions I was asked. I hope it helps someone else! Make sure you do lots of company research.

As a side note - the company seems a bit disorganised. They mixed up my phone slot and didn't notify me until I enquired about it. They are also very slow to reply to emails (if they do at all).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Capita?
      What sectors do we operate in?
      What financial data do you know about us?
      Where are our offices?
      Tell us how you demonstrated leadership.
      Tell us about a time you mentored someone.
      Tell us about a time you dealt with change.
      Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Head of Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview for screening and assess cv against job description, this was followed by phone interview with recruiting manager to discuss specific experience in more detail. Final stage was a competency based face to face. The role was advertised on LinkedIn and the application process itself was very straightforward

Brand and Design Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The process of contacting me and identifying what I was looking for in terms of the role, duties of the role, salary and suitability were swift and explained very well.

The interview was great, I got a good understanding about the area of work I'd be governing. What was also explained was the history of the role, what it was before and why it exists in the form it does today.

The interview which was one hour started on time and finished on time, I could see that the office was very busy and the interviewer was probably busy too but the interview didn't feel rushed, I felt at ease.

There was a follow up phone call which Capita requested I make to them to provide them with feedback, this is quite smart actually because you could provide further information that you may have missed or get clarification on something you didn't understand.

Interview Questions

• How do I like to be managed?   1 Answer
    • Am I happy with the salary and possible bonus?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer and I understood and accepted the fact that there's opportunities for all of the team to earn more per year in the form of bonuses. Work/life balance is important to me and Capita seem to have that covered quite well so they've already given me extra in terms of benefits.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 round interviews: call screen, tech questions (definition of terminology of statistics, case study, regression, interprete results ) and finally, on site interview
    nice interviewers, gave a presentation;
    good experience;

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Two stages- first stage with senior analyst and consultant- prepare a presentation, a numerical test, and competency based interview. Final interview involves solving a business analytics case with the head of the office. motivation questions.

Graduate Student Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

This was my first ever interview for a graduate role, though I have worked for 10 years and went to university late so I have had many job interviews before. Online application and Telephone interview . The interviewer puts you on mute while you talk which is the most surreal experience as you're talking into silence. My interviewer was like a robot, he didn't engage with me on a human level and he made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. This is a horrible, emotionless experience. I know Capitas HR team will be reading this so I suggest quite strongly that you rethink this process and STOP scrutinising people who look up websites such as this to help understand the interview process and questions. Not all of us were born giving interviews, so give us a break please!

Its been 4 months since I had this telephone interview and I've heard nothing... I have sent emails with as much referencing to my interview as I could offer but there is no reply. Not even a peep.

CAPITA, if you had offered me a position based on this interview I would have declined anyway. I felt disrespected by you which had a negative impact on my next interview and my self confidence as I have waited months for you to at least tell me how I did...