Capita Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.7

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Asked about my university degree, projects worked on and what on. Record the pay scheme and how the programme will set up. Background information was discussed about the company and the type of projects that could be worked.

Interview Questions

• What I studied at university and specific projects surrounding software development   Answer Question

Graduate Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

basically applied through website then received a phone call the next day by some from resourcing team then i had a brief conv about motivations etc then she sent my cv across to hiring manager. Then, the interview was intense the lady was rude at times and i did not think she came across well.

Interview Questions

• what did you mean by "effectively present my findings".   Answer Question

Business Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Head hunted by agency, the process was a 3 stage interview between various junior and senior directors. The last interview was a full presentation describing a 90 day business plan and strategy on how I would grow the markets

Interview Questions

• What global healthcare partnership experience do you have   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Approached by recruiter on LinkedIn - Skype Interview with hiring manager to find out my experience and motivations for the role - Face-to-Face Interview with hiring manager and Divisional Head at London office to go through my CV, motivations for changing sector/organisation and development opportunities - Offer: I got what I asked for and they were very flexible about location and promised training and promotion within 18 months.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 5 qualities of a high-performing Analyst/Consultant?   1 Answer

Leadership and Management Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online via the website, got invited for a telephone interview, then online psychometric tests and never heard back from them. Months later told i didn't reach the test bench mark

Interview Questions

• What do you know about capita?   1 Answer
    • Why the lead the way programme? Why Capita?   Answer Question
    • Tell us how you demonstrated leadership?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you mentored someone?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you have to lead a team and what skills make an effective leader?   Answer Question
    • A) What has been your highest change? B) Tell us a time where you dealt with change?   Answer Question
    • What makes you uncomfortable in a situation?   Answer Question
    • A) Do you recall a situation in which there was a problem in the group and what did you do to solve it? Did you solve it? B) When have you been in a difficult position and what did you do to overcome this?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when in a team and you had to drive change?   Answer Question

Communications and Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter. It was an hour-long competency-based interview. I also had to bring a portfolio including a past communications strategy and campaign and present/discuss. Was very relaxed and friendly, felt comfortable throughout despite stumbling on some of the questions. They were also open to discussing Capita with me; felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with managing the messaging from a difficult senior person?   Answer Question

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application and telephone interview. I didn't get through to the final round, but I believe it's an assessment centre. I got a very quick response after my initial application and was invited to telephone interview in 2 days. All the interview slots are for one hour, but the actual interview took 20 minutes tops. Unfortunately I failed it, but here are the questions I was asked. I hope it helps someone else! Make sure you do lots of company research.

As a side note - the company seems a bit disorganised. They mixed up my phone slot and didn't notify me until I enquired about it. They are also very slow to reply to emails (if they do at all).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Capita?
      What sectors do we operate in?
      What financial data do you know about us?
      Where are our offices?
      Tell us how you demonstrated leadership.
      Tell us about a time you mentored someone.
      Tell us about a time you dealt with change.
      Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Head of Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview for screening and assess cv against job description, this was followed by phone interview with recruiting manager to discuss specific experience in more detail. Final stage was a competency based face to face. The role was advertised on LinkedIn and the application process itself was very straightforward

Brand and Design Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The process of contacting me and identifying what I was looking for in terms of the role, duties of the role, salary and suitability were swift and explained very well.

The interview was great, I got a good understanding about the area of work I'd be governing. What was also explained was the history of the role, what it was before and why it exists in the form it does today.

The interview which was one hour started on time and finished on time, I could see that the office was very busy and the interviewer was probably busy too but the interview didn't feel rushed, I felt at ease.

There was a follow up phone call which Capita requested I make to them to provide them with feedback, this is quite smart actually because you could provide further information that you may have missed or get clarification on something you didn't understand.

Interview Questions

• How do I like to be managed?   1 Answer
    • Am I happy with the salary and possible bonus?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer and I understood and accepted the fact that there's opportunities for all of the team to earn more per year in the form of bonuses. Work/life balance is important to me and Capita seem to have that covered quite well so they've already given me extra in terms of benefits.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 round interviews: call screen, tech questions (definition of terminology of statistics, case study, regression, interprete results ) and finally, on site interview
    nice interviewers, gave a presentation;
    good experience;