Capita Interview Questions in Maidenhead, England | Glassdoor

Capita Interview Questions in Maidenhead, England

Updated Sep 19, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Maidenhead, England (UK)).

Interview

Contacted by external recruitment agency for this role. Capita asked to see me for first stage f2f interview. Interview was with Programme Manager and went well. Format was competency type questions and testing my knowledge of Life and Pensions division. Interview was quite in depth going over all my knowledge. In between this process I was also in final stages with another company which was then offered to me. This gave Capita push to fasttrack me to final stage. At final stage interview which was with two Director level people I informed them of figure I was offered. Final stage was quite in depth again! Same questions and just nit picking everything. In the end after a day they offered me the role but didn't think I was worth the amount other company offered me. External and internal recruiters tried to sell the Capita name on me as an incentive to decline the higher offer. Felt very insulted so declined offer. Nit picking over 3 grand seems to reflect the general ethos of company and that was not attractive to me. If you want a candidate then go get them. Don't attempt to call their bluff and insult them.

MI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capita (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was headhunted by someone I had worked with in two other businesses. I was asked if I wanted to help set up a new department and after I said yes, went through the normal process. Phone interview with high level security checks.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge and experience could I bring to the business. What would I do to help them.   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Very personable, recruiter was responsive and communicative. Felt like a person not just a number. Gave a good brief and instructions on how to get to my interview. Arranged an interview last minute because I happened to become available.
    Interview itself was as described by the recruiter, interviewers were on time and professional, felt at ease immediately.
    Questions were similar to what I had prepared, no nasty surprises.

Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have improved a process or procedure and how did you go about it...   1 Answer