Capita Interview Questions in Taunton, England | Glassdoor

Capita Interview Questions in Taunton, England

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Hotel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taunton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Taunton, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment agency that organised for me to attend Capita's assessment day. It was half a day running approx 9:00 - 2:00. We were welcomed by some of Capita's employees who told us all a bit about what they do (some very interesting things) and then split into two teams, we done a couple of team building exercises like building a train track out of paper and paper clips. Then we had individual interviews which lasted 15 minutes and were very friendly and open. After that we had a quick training exercise on the phones where we went through different holiday options. We then had a quick Q&A and after that we were thanked for coming and got told we would all be contacted by the end of the week with a decision. Overall I really enjoyed the assessment day.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your life that you are particularly proud of? Doesn't have to be work related.   Answer Question

Capita Response

Sep 19, 2016 – Candidate Attraction Manager

Many thanks for your review – we really appreciate your feedback and happy that you joined the team!