Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC) Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC) Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC)

1.5

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC) (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

I was emailed midday and called and interview was ready for me as I drove up there. I live an hour away. I actually spoke directly with one of the (Campagne) Managers. Young , professional gentleman who apparently left a corporate company after college to become a Manager here. Spoke very enthusiastically about C.A first interview. We had open dialogue. I come from Sellings cars and decided to absorb this experience and after viewing my resume (Age 24 , produced sales in monthly prospects of up to 42% in less than 90 days for dealership ) he knew my worth , and the value is bring. I plan to become Manager within their 6-10 month period.

Interview Questions

• Leadership Qs. Simple. Brief Story like. Both the manager (interviewing) & I came from similar backgrounds and headed for similar rewards out of this. Besides I've undergone many interviews , couldn't find it challenging.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC)

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC) (Arlington, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Confusing and misleading.

I was led to believe in the first interview that the job would be making presentations to businesses for the charity. When I showed up for my second round, I was informed we would be going to our "sales territory" (and found out on the train that it was until 8:30 pm). I also had to pay my own way to and from the the territory ($10+).

It turns out that the job was going door-to-door asking for donations. I had no where to leave my briefcase, no water and no sunscreen. I felt they lied to me and that it was a total waste of not only my time, but theirs as well. I left a few minutes after I realized what was going on.