Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC) Entry Level Marketing/Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC)

1 Interview Review

2.0

Entry Level Marketing/Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC) (Rosslyn, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online upon seeing the Job Posting somewhere (probably Craigslist). I was contacted the day after submitting an application online, and quickly scheduled an in-person interview with the founder (?). The first red flag, was that I was interviewed at the same time as another candidate, while many others waited outside. The interview question were ridiculously easy/basic and it all lasted no longer than 5 minutes. I was told I would be contacted by the following day if I had passed through to the following round, and as everyone else probably does, I got the call back for the "second-round" interview. In my desperation to secure a paying job, I went to the interview against my better judgement. Long story short - its yet another scheme to land desperate people into a door-to-door sale position, that most likely has a commission based compensation structure. I left very quickly within the first hour, so can't speak to the process thereafter. Nothing wrong w/ such a job, but the lengths they went through to hide this simple truth is what screams "conmanship" to me. Another lesson learnt the hard way.

Interview Questions

• Nothing at all was difficult or unexpected. Tell me about yourself. "Do you prefer working in teams or alone"? "When are you available to start" "Would you be willing to return for a second interview/which day."
    Second Interview: Follow me around all day as I systematically knock on random people's doors telling them information they have no interest in.   1 Answer