Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC) Public Relations Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Public Relations Assistant

Interviews at Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC)

1 Interview Review

2.0

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital Acquisitions (Washington DC) (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

If you are serious about marketing, PR, or advertising than avoid this company. They post lots of job positions, using attractive but misleading job titles like "brand marketing associate" or "special events and event marketing associate". The first interview lasts no more than 10 minutes and then they bring you back for a second "interview" and shadowing day. This second interview ends up being shadowing for the same door-to-door solicitation job no matter what position you applied for. At no point did I have a chance to ask any questions about the position, company, or salary during either of the interviews. All in all, it ended up being a waste of money and time.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked, nor did I have the opportunity to ask any of my own   1 Answer