Capital Asset Exchange and Trading (CAE) Capital Equity Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Capital Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Asset Exchange and Trading (CAE) in August 2010.

Interview

I recently interviewed with CAE Online for the Capital Equity Trader. The initial phone interview was a good indicator of the job position. The CAE Online recruiter basically asks many different questions regarding how much you value your 'work-life' balance, basically looking for people who just want to get paid and basically have no value to their own personal life. When I questioned the stated 55 hours/week work time they openly said to me that you will be looking at working well beyond those hours to get your sales.

Interview Questions

• How much do you value your personal life?   1 Answer

Although I was initially interested in the high-pay position. The position was on the phone and in front of a computer for 100+ hours a week. Thus I was not interested in sacrificing my 'personal life' for a few extra bucks in a mundane job.