Capital Asset Exchange and Trading (CAE) Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trader Interview

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and sent me some job descriptions about the position and the company. We set up a time to speak but was asked to reschedule a few times and never had it work out. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate recruiting process and I was simply put, horrified by their lack of organization. Can't really expect to enjoy the actual job when the company can't even get the recruiting process straight. Very disappointed.

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Asset Exchange and Trading (CAE)

Trader Interview

Interview

Long interview process because of many applicants. But there is super high turn over.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much.

Trader Interview

Interview

Extremely Fast. Conducted phone interview, heard back one week later, final round interview the following week. Received offer 30 minutes after final interview.

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capital Asset Exchange and Trading (CAE) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online and got an invitation to an interview the next day. First interview was about 10 days later over the phone with a recruiter. Seemed like she was asking questions off of a script, it was tough to get personal with the interviewer. She asked standard questions about my experience and education. Also interested in what other companies and positions I was applying for. She didn't seem very pleased when I told her that I was only applying for one other sales position. They want people to be very interested in sales. She asked me the car questions that people mentioned on here before.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever bought anything with the intent of selling it for a profit? How many times did you do this? Do you continue doing this today?   Answer Question

Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Asset Exchange and Trading (CAE) in February 2011.

Interview

Only made it to the first phone interview with the HR woman. She was insanely annoying. All she said was uh huh, uh huh, uh huh...She acted like CAE was such a cool company and only top tier candidates will have a shot. In reality, it sounds like a horrible and pointless job. You play middle-man for people looking to buy and sell semiconductor equipment. Also, to advertise that the job is 100k+ for entry level is kind of a red flag in my opinion. It also took a while to hear back -- well after the HR woman said she would.