Capital BlueCross Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Capital BlueCross

2.7

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital BlueCross (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview process - talk about interests and goals for the internship experience and talk a little about your college experience overall. Met with an individual from HR and then 3 different individuals from different departments to ask questions about what they did and what the daily job functions are. I was then called back a few weeks later to accept a position with one of the three managers, and I gracefully accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals? What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I was initially contacted through phone by human resources to set up a phone interview. The interview was pretty basic with no tough questions. It was more of a conversation than anything. I had a face to face interview as well. This one was pretty weird but fun at the same time. I did not talk about myself at all. Instead I was told to ask as many questions as I could about the position.

Senior IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capital BlueCross (Harrisburg, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long and in the end I did not get an offer. The interview process took over 4 months and had constant delays. The people I met were generally kind and seemed like the would have been great coworkers. Out of the three in person interviews I had, they all seemed to be the same with constant rapid fire questions thrown at me about various different IT Security topics, protocols, etc. I had some of the standard questions as well such as "Why are you looking for new employment?" and "What are your future career goals?".

Interview Questions

• Tell me the standard ports for SSL, Telnet, SSH, HTTP, pop, and IMAP protocols.   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Capital BlueCross (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Interview as contractor was a breeze. General entry level questions and discussion of experience and 5 year plan

Negotiation

Worked as contractor and earned a spot and was offered job.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview, on site interview, place is friendly, people are friendly. Great experience.Got an offer in the end. Process takes about 2 weeks. Questions are based on resume. it is an e-verify company. great place to work in. gain experience

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital BlueCross (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

General questions with 2 hiring managers. Not behavioral interviewing but that is to be expected at this career level. The interview was more me interviewing them then them interviewing me. It was low pressure. Interview afterwards with VP. Again, general discussion of experience and culture. He seemed a bit stuffy at first but loosened up as we chatted.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to join us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called and made me a very good offer within an hour of me leaving the interview and I accepted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital BlueCross (Allentown, PA) in November 2018.

Interview

The four woman that interviewed me were very pleasant, very nice and attentive. They were also very professional as well, they greeted me when they seen me, and showed their interest in me

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capital BlueCross in May 2013.

Interview

2 Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

great

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capital BlueCross (Harrisburg, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

I had applied for another position through LinkedIn. About a week later, I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview went well, and a few days later I had an in person interview. I met with HR first for an interview, then 2 team members and the manager for the team I would be joining. Overall positive experience.

Vice President Analytics and Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital BlueCross (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

They were fair and reasonable but in the end I felt I want considered for the job due to age.

I got the feeling that I was the extra candidates provided by the recruiter because they needed multiple candidates and they weren't that interested in hiring me