Capital City Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital City Bank

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Very professional and nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital City Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inverness, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Inverness, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted my résumé, got an email the following day. Submitted my complete application, got another email that evening. Contacted HR about my credit report, they submitted my application to the hiring manager. The hiring manager called me the very next morning. My interview went great and she gave me the impression that I would get the position. My interview was on Thursday and today is Monday. I am very confident that I will get an offer tomorrow. She was very informative about the company, the CEO and the benefits. I am excited to join the CCBG family. I am praying that I get that call.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict between yourself and a former manager, and describe how you came to a conclusion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Filled out application online. Was scheduled for an interview the following week. Did not finish the interview because they expected me to start the very next week told them I had to give my current employer two weeks notice. They also would not have paid me until the end of the following month

Interview Questions

• No questions. They were surprised that I was currently employed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Macon, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Easy. Breif. They give you a lot of information so there isn't much room to question your position or what it requires. They ask you 10-12 questions most of which are about past employment and what your skills are. They let you keep your information packet and a Capital City Bank pen. They are very precise and efficient both with time and information.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of work ethic? And, describe yours.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alachua, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital City Bank (Alachua, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and cordial. It was with the branch manager and lead teller and consisted mainly of scripted questions that you would get in any interview.