Capital Group Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital Group Accountant Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group.

Interview

I first had a talk with the recruiter and then I went in for an in office interview. I had three separate interviews. A lot of behavioral questions were asked, but were easy to answer. Some of the questions asked seemed repetitive and just worded differently. What I did not like about this interview was that more time was spent asking me all the questions and there was little time for me to ask my own questions or even get a sense of the company. The people I interviewed with were so up tight and very hard to talk to.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were the general behavioral questions that you will typically see on any website that has a list of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

I did get the job, but I declined because I didn't get a good vibe from the people I interviewed with. Also, seems like this job is very demanding on a day to day basis.

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital Group (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview with the fund accounting manager. She mostly asked me about behavioral questions. There was no technical question. I am still waiting for response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you had to make your own decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (Irvine, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

First round happened on campus. I Received a phone call within 1 week offering a 2nd round fly-out interview. The 2nd round consisted of 4 x 1hr interviews, lunch, and a tour of the facility. All behavioral questions, nothing technical at all. I received an offer 2 weeks later, but declined.

Interview Questions

I did not want to be an accountant.