Capital Group Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

3.1

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Group (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Interview process took a few weeks. First there was a self recorded interview where you answered 3 questions. I received a call the following day for a web interview. After the web interview I was set up for an interview on campus that took 2 1/2 hours with a group. Was interviewed by two different managers and then a tour of the campus. There were a lot of behavioral type of questions. One manager gets to know you and your experience, and the other is to understand how you will work based off situational questions. Everyone was very nice throughout the process, very detail oriented and they are on top of their schedules.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Group

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Send in Resume and Cover Letter, online pre-recorded interview, virtual interview on webcam with HR, then I think a group interview then a final interview/ job offer. Pre-recorded interview was interesting.

Interview Questions

• What experience in the past has prepared you to do well in this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to learn something new and difficult, then how you taught it to someone else.   Answer Question
    • Looking at the information below, if a customer calls in asking to open an account with his wife, what other information would you need or questions will you ask?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Donna, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (Donna, TX).

Interview

Started with a virtual interview, pre-recorded questions then you answer the question while its recording you, then after I had a phone interview lasted about 30 min which was a situation interview... Where they ask you questions about if you were ever in this situation and how you delt with it

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Standard phone interview. First interview was only 10-15 minutes general interest and a behavioral question. Second phone interview was about 45 minutes long and was more in depth. Many questions about my previous job history and if I was eligible for rehire there. About 4 Star type behavioral questions. Then a description of the position. Was not invited to continue on in the process. Interviewer was quite curt and rigid in questions and feedback.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a dissatisfied client.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Group.

Interview

Was contacted for a series of interviews. First you talk with someone for a phone interview, then move on to do a skype based interview, then meet the recruiters in person. They do batch hiring so there were a lot of people at the interview. Everyone was polite and nice. It was well organized. No complaints.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Group (Norfolk, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

1st and 2nd interview was over the phone, taking place days apart. 3rd interview was over the internet. They sent me a link to ensure my computer was compatible before the interview actually took place. 4th and final interview was about two hours and consisted of a listening session, the panel interview and a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer   1 Answer

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital Group (Norfolk, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very extensive, Unnecessarily so. It was a recorded answer session online, phone call, then a video call interview, then finally an in person interview on site. I made it to the final interview in a two-month span.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time when you weren't successful and what you learned from it.   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group.

Interview

Long process. Multiple phone interviews and the face to face......its starts with short phone interview if they like you you schedule a long phone interview. The a face to face where u interview with two people and take a tour

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

Interview

Very long process. Be patient. 4 interviews and a real background check. (Meaning don't lie on your application about your work history) 2 month process. 2 phone 1 Web 1 in person. Normal interview questions. Some questions repeat between the 4 interviews. Campus was beautiful. Each phone interview let me know if was moved to the next step. The Web interview emailed me or called that I was moved on. After face to face was emailed for pre employment screening (background check) received call weeks later about offer. All in all I was happy just on edge waiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time questions. Be specific. Why cap group?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Initially, I applied online and got a response within a week. I then had two phone interviews and one online interview. The first was mostly informational. The second was a combo of informational and things like why do you want this job and such. My online interview had a lot of situational questions. Basically, you want to answer using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to learn a new technology for your job.   Answer Question