Capital Group Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital Group Customer Service Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Group (Norfolk, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone interview asking brief questions such as why I wanted to work at Capital Group and what kind of salary I was expecting. Relatively short and straight-forward.

Next step was a video chat/Skype interview. This one was more extensive and asked questions about past work experiences as well as gave me a broader overview of the Customer Service job to which I was applying.

Final step was an in-person interview. There were two interviewers; one human resources employee and one customer service team leader. They asked many of the same questions as the video chat interview. After the interview, they gave me a tour of the Capital Group campus.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of questions involving past situations or experience. For example, "Tell us about a time when you had to handle a tough customer and how you handled it."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (Norfolk, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from recruiter, telling me about the company and asking me about customer service, why I wanted the position. The next day was the actual phone interview. Questions were a bit awkward, I felt the interviewer was judgmental and not relaxed at all. Some of the questions were like, "Describe something you would not enjoy doing at work and vice versa"

Interview Questions

• Describe a something you would least enjoy working here.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group in April 2009.

Interview

applied through my school career center. received an email stating that a recruiter would like to meet with me. questions were what you'd expect in an interview - why do you want to work for this company? what can you bring to the com? strengths / weaknesses?... at the end of the interview, it was obvious i was not a good fit for the company (nor were they for me). recruiter was very nice though.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group in March 2007.

Interview

met at a college job fair
    completed a phone interview and was invited to come on site to interview
    Met with several people who all asked me the same questions
    They then conducted a background check and then I didn't hear anything for a long time.
    They finally offered me the position

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult situation you have encounter with a co-worker   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation- I was told that the offer was final.