Capital Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (Chapel Hill, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through career services and had on campus interview. Surprisingly, the interview was almost all behavioral fit questions rather than testing financial knowledge. You could tell they were much less worried if you were a finance major but rather just looking for intelligent people. Some weird questions but overall could have certainly been harder.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

During the interview process there were a lot of hypothetical questions asked. For example, describe a situation where you had to make a difficult decision. If you were in a team setting, how would you handle this or that. There was a lot of background questions as well as walking through resume experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw unethical behavior going on? What steps would you take to stop it and how would you bring it to your Managers attention?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Group (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very nice facility with everything new. There is a distinct culture there that I believe you either love or you hate. There are tons of washed up accountants who want more work life balance. Their pay is pretty generous for how hard they work you from what I have heard. They want people to work in operations or accounting. If you want to get into some other type of position you have to network into it.

Interview Questions

• Why Capital Group? Are you interested in accounting or operations? What finance or accounting skills can you bring from your past jobs?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Group in January 2010.

Interview

A tough one. Very detailed. The interviewer will keep asking about the same experience you have talked from many perspectives