Capital Group Senior Financial Analyst Planning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Capital Group

1 Interview Review

Senior Financial Analyst Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Group (Irvine, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

An external recruiter arranged a telephone interview the hr specialist recruiter. The HR specialist was pleasant and efficient. Most of the questions were in the situation, tactics, action result format, with a heavy emphasis on resume review. Although she asked technical questions, her follow-up conversation indicated that she was not technically proficient enough to understand. This made me think that she was listening for a list of key words, or timing my answers. The interview also lasted exactly 30 minutes: the scheduled time slot. My external recruiter told me that "project experience was not exactly what they were looking for" but she was "a cultural fit."

My take, a large company with this many recruiters and this few jobs to fill needs to spend a lot of time interviewing, without necessarily hiring. At least they only wasted my time on the phone, not driving also.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave this position ( for every single career move)   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work at Capital Group?   2 Answers