Capital Group Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital Group Senior Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capital Group.

Interview

Recommended and invited for phone interview, which let to multiple onsite interviews in two locations. Interview process took a less than a month to complete, but internal process took another 2-3 months to complete before final offer received.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think you contributed the most in previous role and how do you think that prepared you for this one?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Started with phone screen. Then three onsite interviews. These were followed by three more onsite the following week. After meeting with hiring mgr, director, and panel of team members, I did not hear back from them. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capital Group (Irvine, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

I found my experience to be different than most. Most people I found had very long drawn out interviews that seemed to take forever. I'm not sure of the value of such interviews, but I found many of the people at CG to be outstanding. That being said, after a few phone interviews, I had one all day interview and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Coming from a very hierarchical environment, how will you fit into our organization?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group in January 2007.

Interview

Had more than a dozen interviews. CIO apparently had more than 50 interviews when hired. Very interested in determining whether you are a good fit for their unique culture: heavy emphasis on collaborative work environment. Asked for many details on online application including high school GPA. Not that the GPA mattered. They waited a week or so an then went back and verified to make sure I was truthful. Very concerned that you have the utmost integrity if you are to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you think you will be successful in an environment like ours (highly collaborative/input driven) when the environment you are coming from is so different (highly aggressive/independent/autonomous)...   Answer Question

Negotiation

scrutinized my W-2's, stock options, etc. from former employer. Very adamant about verifying past salary history.