Capital Group Shareholder Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital Group Shareholder Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shareholder Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capital Group.

Interview

- initial phone call screen
- in office interview that includes two one one interviews with a manager, a tour of facility and a demo
- background check and job offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital Group

Shareholder Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capital Group.

Interview

It was long. Met with a few different people. And I didn't find out I got the job until a couple months later. I had kind of written it off. But that was a long time ago so things are probably quicker now

Interview Questions

• What was a project you worked on and felt you didn't get the proper acknowledgement or grade?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Group (Irvine, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

There are several phone calls in which you are asked many questions about your experience as well as decisions or ways you handled specific situations. There are very few is any questions regarding experience with financial areas.

If you make the next round you visit the company with a group of other interviewees. On the visit you tour the campus, sit in a room and here some real life phone calls and answer some group questions.

Finally you meet with an HR rep as well as a Manager from the department for about 45 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when a customer was angry, how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital Group (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview started with a phone screen and then moved to an on-site interview with two managers. The questions were behavior based questions and fairly in-depth. It is a good idea to have researched the company and have some understanding of their "core values". The people who are chosen to interview candidates are very protective of the company. They are looking for candidates with the ability to believe what is good for the company is good for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to go beyond what was expected of you. How did you respond.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is not really a position that you feel you can negotiate on salary. The salary range is pretty set.

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Group (Carmel, IN) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interview about an hour. 1 on 1 interview about 1 hr 1/2. Typing test, math test, background check, finger prints and photos.

Interview Questions

• If you seen another associate or heard of another associate being negative about another associate..what would you do?   1 Answer
    • Do you think if you had a problem or a question, would you work it out yourself or ask peers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered more than I was making at my current job by $1000.00 so I took the job.