Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital H Group, LLC

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital H Group, LLC (Chicago, IL) in January 2007.

My initial contact with the company came about when a mutual friend forwarded me a job description from a consultant at CHG. My friend then forwarded my resume to the firm, and a recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview. In the phone interview, we discussed my background and the major line items on my resume. At the conclusion, the recruiter invited me to an in-person interview the next week. The first round of consisted of two in-person interviews: a panel of two Level 1 consultants, and a one-on-one with a Level 2 consultant. The second round consisted of another panel with two different Level 1's and a one-on-one with the office's managing director. The discussion was fairly standard interview fare - we talked about my work experiences, problem-solving style, education and outside interests. There was no case interview process at this time, but I believe that they have since added one.

Interview Questions

• What makes you passionate about human capital?   1 Answer