Capital Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital Health System Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.5

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Health System.

Interview

I applied online through their website and received an email 2 days later for an interview for the following week. I met with the Chief Physician Assistant and the head physician.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capital Health System.

Interview

Applied for job online. Received phone call from recruiter 3/4 weeks later and interviewed 2 days later. I interviewed with first with HR and then with the floor nurse manager and assistant manager. I was given a tour of the unit after the interview and I received an offer about a month after the interview.

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Health System (Trenton, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Was expected to re-interview for same position, Human Resources did not handle the position posting properly. Position was cancelled and Director nor Human Resources contacted me. Recieved an auto reply email. Very informal and cold.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult employee?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Health System.

Interview

very disorganized. misleading, not specifying role at the position.
    Would have helped if the employment specifications were clear.
    PA abuse. disrespected at work.
    Employee exploitation.
    Did not like working there.
    very stressful work environment.
    In hospital politics. back stabbing employees and management.
    work experience makes one sick. unhealthy work environment.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital Health System (Hopewell, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process with manager. I met with the recruiter and she gave me information on pay and benefits. I was able to tour the floor. The interview was average.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital Health System (Trenton, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy and fast just took a day good place to work friendly environment typical day is to take patients back EKG's vitals history meds surgical laid back asked typical questions about my previous point of care testing and abilities with EMR you don't draw blood so that is a plus

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Health System (Trenton, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I got the information about the open interview from Galssdoor. I sent the RSVP them went to the open house. There weren't not many applicants and it was quiet. The lady at the front desk called the nurse managers and I had an interview at the spot

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging time when you were working?   1 Answer

Laboratory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital Health System.

Interview

The hiring process was easy, the interviews went fine.

Negotiation

Easy.

Critical Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital Health System (Trenton, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online, about 7 days later, Got an email from a recruiter for Capital Health asking to schedule an interview. Interview was 3 days later, and also met with the Nurse Manager.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennington, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Health System (Pennington, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter for an in person interview. Had interview with manager and received a call back in 2 weeks. Background check drug test. They called my previous job