Capital Novus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2017

2.8

Strategic Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital Novus (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

The whole interview process took about 10 days starting with the application and ending up with the second interview.
    The first interview was held by head of the department. a good 1 hour discussion with basic questions about the past experience and performance. Followed by introduction to the CEO of the company.

The second interview was with some of the future colleagues (which kinda cool. Cause I've been asked interesting questions about my past performance and things I value in team mates and team work experience). Followed by an introduction to Client Services Group head of the department.

Interview Questions

• questions about past performance and experience
      questions about the vision of development with the future role
      questions about time management
      q abt account management and sales
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital Novus (Fairfax, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great. Everyone I met was attentive. They are extremely organized. The Director and Manager that interviewed me made me feel at ease, which helped me be less nervous. 1st interview could be over the phone, 2nd interview is in person where test your PM skills through various activities which I found it fun. The interview is conducted with a panel of interviewees. They ask specific questions and sometimes have the candidate conduct a presentation. They want to make sure that the candidate is able to provide the high standard quality of service which Capital Novus is known for.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of what you've done to maintain teamwork in a tight deadline   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Novus (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Very long interview, interviewed with over 10 people and came in several times. Repetitive and collateral questions, but generally they are trying to see if you will be a good team fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Capital Novus?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little if any room to negotiatie.

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital Novus.

Interview

It was good enough. Interview process did not take much time. The asked to the point questions and did not wait for long time. Well managed interview process. Well Experienced person who interviewed. Had a great review for this firm before I applied over here.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Novus (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Written Aptitude Test, which may include small simple practical programs. Followed by one or two technical rounds of interviews (this can be telephonic or in personal interview rounds) Panel may consists of 2-3 current senior employees, and then finally a HR round (mostly this round is just followed as a formality, after the selection of a candidate)

Interview Questions

• -Basic general Programming and Database concepts.
      -Few small practical programs.
      -and few general questions.
      1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Novus (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was two round Aptitude and Face to Face interview..first we were taken to the conference room and there we gave the Aptitude test We did not get the result but all the candidate were allowed to the second round that was interview process took 6 hours but environment was good so it went awesome.

Java Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital Novus (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

They take an written aptitude test. After the test they call each person for PI regardless of their performance in the test. They ask questions based on the answers given in test. After the PI some shortlisted candidates appear for a GD in front of the Team Lead. On the basis of GD performance Team Lead Selects the final candidates.

Interview Questions

• Core java questions. Ooops concepts. And if they like your answers they ask about your future plans.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital Novus (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied for training and interview process was little lengthy, and have to pass through 3 rounds.
    During first interview 2 senior persons took and ask very basic questions regarding object oriented concept
    During second interview other 2 senior persons took that and again ask almost same kind of questions regarding object oriented concept
    During third interview TL took and that was formal interview including background, interest and programming related question

Interview Questions

• - Basic funda of OOPS
      - Method overloading/riding
      - Use of keywords
      - Kind of keywords
      - Primary key/unique key
      - Different kind of joins
      - Not remember as of now, because it was long time ago, but few hours of interview question on google can easily crack interview
      Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital Novus (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test, face to face interview, join questions tell me about yourself like questions. But take longer to decide the candidate. Good company to work with. Salary negotiations with hr at last.