Capital One Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

3.4

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One in January 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews after online Reading Comprehension and Analytical ability test. More to come. It was pretty easy and friendly. Process seems very streamlined. But there seems to be many levels before final decision is made.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Great process where Cap1 brings you into the McLean office for a half-day of interviews followed up by lunch and a tour. There will be three separate interviews of which two will be a case interview and the other will be a product interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied via my campus job portal and interviewed on campus. A few days later received an email inviting me to interview in their office. About 6-7 other people interviewed at the same time as me. Around 50% of people who fly in get offers.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this role? What relevant experiences have you had?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 minute case interview on campus. After that I was invited to headquarters in DC for another interview, where I had 3, 1-hour-long case interviews. Then they showed us around the campus area and we had lunch. About 3 days later they let me know I did not get an offer. No one in my group of 6 got offers either.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

On-campus interview for the first round with two interviewers, both case interviews, then invitation to interview at the D.C. corporate campus for the decision round. 3 case interviews, 1 product interview, and 1 fit interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round was 2 30 minute case interviews. They were pretty standard. The second round was at headquarters in McLean, VA. You have 4 45 minute interviews, 3 are case studies and 1 is behavioral. You also may have lunch with a current analyst.

Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus interviewed one business question which needs basic math knowledge, On site interview: 3 technical interviews and one behavioral, 3 technical questions were similar to the first interview but a little more complicated, some of them needed to plot the curves to find break even points

Analyst Interview

Interview

On-site problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about reserve rates.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

comprehensive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital One (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Submitted my resume. Interview consisted of a case study that was very mathematical.

Interview Questions

• Based on this information, what would you suggest? (case study)   Answer Question