Capital One Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital One Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

I applied online and then I got an email a few days later to do the video interview. That next week I got another email about doing a face to face interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Monroe, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

Really nice recruiting process. First you fill out your application then someone emails you asking to complete the assessment and evaluation. After that a recruiter will get in touch with you to request that you do a video interview, based on how well you do on that they will set up a face to face interview

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One in April 2017.

Interview

After filling out the application I had to complete an assessment. About 3 days later I got an email saying that I had a one way video interview. It was very different from a face to face. The interview went well and the next business day I got a call from a recruiter. She set up a face to face interview with the branch manager. I went in for my interview and it took about 40 minutes. Two days later I got a call from the same recruiter telling me I got the job. Now I just have to get a background check and fingerprinting done.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It took approximately 1 month for the hiring process to be done. I went through 2 interviews (virtual and face-to-face). It was 2 weeks apart between these interview. I got the acceptance letter the day after my interview with branch manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Process took a month. After applying , i had an online assesment and a one way video interview.After a week HR called and set up for a face to face interview which goes well. Waiting for the results.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

A couple on online assessments then two different face to face interviews. The assessments online seemed to have a lot of the same questions. Also you would interview with HR then the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience we you had to calm down a bad situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Dulles, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

After applying online, and taking an assessment, I got an email to take a Hire Vue webcam interview. 2 weeks later, I was contacted by a recruiter to set up an interview at the branch, a week later I was notified I got the job. Overall pretty easy and straightforward, as long as you give it all you got.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where a customer was mad. What was the problem, what did you do to solve it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long (30+) days. I did a video interview and recently received a call to schedule for face to face interview. So far the questions process was straight forward and fair.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

The initial interview was a virtual one. You use your electronic device to record yourself answering the questions displayed. If the like your interview. They will call you for a face to face interview. They will ask different questions from the ones on your virtual interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I passed the online assessment test with capital one bank and after which, went through the digital interview today. I don't know the decision yet. But I believe I tried my best to highlight my skills and past experience are best fit for this position.

Interview Questions

• Share your past experiences where you performed multitasking.   1 Answer