Capital One Business Analyst Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital One Business Analyst Intern Interview Questions

3.1

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

First interview was a case interview. Questions were not that hard, it's all logical and basic math.

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

There was a screening interview on campus that was a basic case interview and pretty straightforward. I found out later that day that I moved on to the next round. I was invited to a "Power Day" at the Richmond office and had two case interviews and one behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to learn something new in order to accomplish something? (They wanted an answer other than learning a new software or coding language).   Answer Question

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

They had an on campus interview first, which I think has a really low threshhold for success, because I blew it and still passed. Then I went to the office for round 2 and stayed at the hilton. they had a dinner for us the night before and a lunch and tour the day of... the people they had us with were somewhat weird, though.

Interview Questions

• One case about energy plants and looking at graphs. One case looking at atms. Lots of solve for x type problems   Answer Question

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One in February 2014.

Interview

I applied though college career system and got accepted after two weeks. The campus interview was a 30 min case study. Very easy math problem. They told me that I got into the on-site interview a couple hrs later. The on-site includes three more case studies and a behavioral interview.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One in February 2014.

Interview

Capital One has a great interviewing process. Cases are very quantitative, and behavioral interviews are typical. Everyone you meet will be genuinely excited to have you there.

Interview Questions

• Cases are very quantitative, so keep in that mindset as you go through   Answer Question

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

First submit the application in their website and our school's website. Then, take the interview on campus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Very friendly recruiters who really do care about you. Never received any automated calls or emails.

Interview Questions

• Most of the cases were all numbers based, so I was thrown off in the final round when I received a strategy based cased.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

One interview on campus with a case. Round of three interviews on Capital One campus, followed by a luncheon. Certain interviewees were invited back for a fourth case interview. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Valuate a shipping company based on fleet, loads, etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

First interview is a case study, which lasts for 30 min. Try to relax and think clearly as there's a lot of simple math. You have to work pretty fast through the problem and don't make any silly mistakes!

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected questions as they were really clear that the first interview will be a case study.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through my university's career office (UNC-Chapel Hill) and heard that I received an interview a couple weeks after submitting my application. The first round interview was a case and it was not intimidating; I solved the case but was not offered a second round interview. I heard back a day after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Business case was a bit abstract so it wasn't something easy to prepare for by reading "Case In Point"   Answer Question