Capital One Campus Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital One Campus Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty organized. I did a phone screening with a recruiter and heard back about two weeks later. I was then invited to an interview on site. It was about three hours long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to sit back and rely on others. How did you handle it? How did you support?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted 2 weeks later by a Recruiter for a phone interview. I then had to take an online assessment that does not accurately capture your skills needed for the position. This is a pass or fail assessment. I passed, then had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. A week later I had an in-person interview with the Hiring Manager, and 3 other Managers on the team. The Recruiter was very pleasant to work with, and extremely diligent in touching base throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult time working with stakeholders. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The HR person I worked with was friendly but very slow at getting back to me and coordinating interviews with the hiring team and the assessments I had to take. This may have been because the hiring manager was slow at getting back to her.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to influence your supervisor or team.   Answer Question