Capital One Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Capital One

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 163 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA)

Interview

Interview with Hiring Manager. It took 1 hour total. The 1st part was related to Python, on Jupyter Notebook there were assignments that you had to finish and explain the steps.The 2nd part was dedicated to SQL.

Interview Questions
  • Python 30 min; SQL 30 min
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capital One (United States)

Interview

Gave an online test to complete which did not match with my experience. The test according to me was not that useful. I did not have good experience with it.

Interview Questions
Capital One
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Nottingham, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Everyone was lovely throughout the interview process. There were several stages, including initial screening, telephone interview, a presentation and a data test. All the staff really want you to succeed, and all spoke highly of the organisation. Unfortunately, I wasn't an exact fit for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Initial stages focus on why you want to work for Capital One, and why your skills are a good match for the role.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Capital One (Canada)

Interview

Applied for data analyst position in Toronto; Application submitted in March and I received online coding assessment invitation two weeks later; failed to finish all questions within 40 minutes on Hackerrank

Interview Questions
  • questions about coding and general knowledge of statistics and database
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Canada) in Mar 2020

Interview

Applied online, and was invited to do an online assessment test. I failed, and was tight on time. My recommendation is to get familiar with the testing environment to try and debug. The environment to debug was very slow so factor that in.

Interview Questions
  • 1 programming (LC easy), 1SQL, some MC in probability, SQL, and Optimization.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capital One (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2020

Interview

First Round: Technical and Behavioral mixed together Then I was notified that I passed the first round, but there was going to be no second round as the entire recruitment process was complete.

Interview Questions
  • What is your learning Process when approaching a new subject ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Capital One (Canada)

Interview

The process is starting with an online technical test(a bit difficult), you can finish it within five to seven days, then someone would contact you and schedule an interview with you.

Interview Questions
Capital One
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Capital One (United States)

Interview

OA-data challenge-onsite (3, 2 cases and 1 job fitting, which is to explain your data challenge to interviewer). you can find them on here . keep calm and be careful

Interview Questions
  • set up your story bank and you'll be ready for the behaviural interview
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA)

Interview

3 rounds: SQL online test, Data Challenge, Onsite Interview Once you submit the data challenge, called for onsite interview. Takes approximately 2-3 days to get the result. Onsite interview had 3 rounds: 2 case studies and 1 data challenge explanation Each round had an open ended behavioral question.

Interview Questions
Capital One
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (United States) in Oct 2019

Interview

The first interview was a 1 on 1 where I mostly talked about my technical experience. I was asked about what tecnologies I know, what projects I've done, and how I work in teams. I was also asked about how I keep up with new technology and what discoveries I am excited about.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 163