Capital One Funding Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital One Funding Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple in my opinion. I applied for the position online. About a week later, I was contacted and underwent a small phone interview. The recruiter asked about my work experience, when I was available for an interview, the position's pay, etc. The following week I went in for the interview process which consisted of: a small pre-test (asked to review a auto loan contract and answer a few questions), a behavioral interview with a Senior Manager, a job fit interview with a Unit Manager, and a typing test. All interviews were pretty laid back. I was nervous about the behavior al interview, but I was prepared because the emailed me a few samples of the types of questions they ask.

After the entire interview process, I received an offer via email a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an extremely difficult situation you experienced.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

On line, over the phone and in person at their campus. It was an very easy process. I was never tested for any skills. They do preform a background test and credit check. I had no issues with the process.

Interview Questions

• They ask if was I ready to go out the night before a work day to a party knowing I had to work the next day and if this was ok.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

It was challenging. They asked some great question to get to know me as a person. They also let me know the exact next steps in the process. They answered all of my questions about the job position, and kept me informed of when and where to start.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. I froze on a question and simply could not think of any response. It was with two managers. Be prepared to have in depth answers to each question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question