Capital One Principal Associate- Product Management and Social Listening Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Capital One

1 Interview Review

Principal Associate- Product Management and Social Listening Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Vienna, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Brief call with Recruiter (Capital One Contractor). Call from Hiring Manager about 2 weeks later. Power day (8 hours total) of interviews: 1 primary banking relationship case, 1 case, 1 design challenge, 3 job fit. Overall the interviews weren't too difficult, but the full day can be exhausting. The cases are challenging, but interesting. Interviewers and casers were all friendly. A few days later, I let the recruiter know that I received another job offer, and asked for any updates. He said he would get back to me, but I never heard back. Up until the very end, my experience was positive. I really took Capital One as a different sort of bank. Unfortunately, the "ghosting" by the recruiter has changed my opinion tremendously. I took time off to interview, and spent quite a bit of time preparing for the various cases. A call or e-mail back saying there was no offer or not enough information would have been nice. If you make plans to go for a full power day, then make sure to get details about next steps. Make sure you really want the position, too. It is a long day and usually requires some prep. I had been warned by a former Capital One employee that I shouldn't bother, but I didn't listen. Lesson learned!

Interview Questions

• I was asked multiple times to tell them about myself and what I currently do.   1 Answer