Capital One Manager Compliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital One Manager Compliance Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior AML Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

The interview process kicked off with an aptitude assessment followed by onsite interviews in Virginia. The process was extensive but well coordinated with special touches that made the process feel personal. The day of interviews included a job fit assessment, and multiple behavioral interviews. The process was well communicated and felt personalized. It was a great two-way process that enabled me to understand about the organization and culture.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding the PATRIOT ACT and the CFR.   Answer Question

Compliance Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

I received what looked like a mass email regarding a position from a Capital One recruiter via Linked In. I reached out to the recruiter via email and heard back from her the following day. She stated she she wanted to discuss opportunities at Capital One with me and asked when I had time for a call. I responded the same day and didn't hear back for a couple days so I reached out to her again and we finally connected. I met with th hiring manager for a brief interview in McLean. The position was perfect for me. The problem was it takes a lot of studying for me to do well on standardized tests. I took the exams and didn't pass. I have no idea what my scores were, but for me, the practice tests were not enough preparation for me to pass. I was and still am very disappointed. I interview well and think I would have done fine in the next round. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Interview Questions