Capital One Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital One (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I was first interviewed via phone by the recruiter. I received the call in weeks after applying online. Then she set up an appointment to meet with a branch manager who interviewed me.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

a recruter called me for a phone interview then the moved you to the interview with the branch manager ... the if they like you the offer you the job but they sent me an email that i was rejected ... even thou had previously wroked with capital one as a teller and had the experienced .. shhh

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry contumer   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

I applied online, and after one month I received a phone call. They scheduled an interview for the following day. Interview questions were about my education and previous work experience. They told me they would call me within one week, but they actually called the very same day and sent me a job offer. That was fast, but but background screening took longer because of the holidays. It was a Christmas time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your work experience. Do you have a cash-handling experience?   Answer Question