Capital One Lead Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital One Lead Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

1.7

Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (North Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Was very easy. I interviewed with 2 people that really did not ask many questions of me. My many years in the financial/banking industry spoke for itself. I was told I would be over qualified for the position and the pay would not meet my requirements, but it was my foot in the door to other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult customer. What happened and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

My compensation was more than the position allowed due to my experience so I maxed out on the salary for this position. I accepted it as a way to get my foot in the door and move on to other roles.

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Lead Teller Interview

Interview

Very relaxing environment. Did not feel like I was put under a microscope.

Negotiation

Do Not remember

Anonymous Employee in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Bossier City, LA) in February 2008.

Interview

When initially hired, the company was Hibernia Bank. Received a phone interview based off of application submitted to Monster. Phone call was concise and friendly. Interviewed a week later. Questions were very "on point" related to the industry. Hired upon completion of interview process. Oddly, there were NEVER any controlled substance tests given to myself or any employees (to my knowledge) hired during my time there - even after accidents. Contrary to this page, my interview was in 2006, not 2008.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if placed in the role of the CEO for 2 hours?   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

Interview

The interview process took a little bit long. There was a video interview. After, if you get a call back you meet with two managers. Then if you're offered the position HR will contact you with the information on your salary and location.