Capital One Interview Questions in New Orleans, LA | Glassdoor

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA) in May 2017.

Interview

not very clear as to when or how you will hear a response as to when or if you will be hired; first you take an online assessment and then you submit an online interview and then wait and wait for a call back to see if they ask you to an interview at the branch

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The interview was very easy. I was hired with little experience. I was only 19 years old just starting college. The recruiter asked me a few questions about other experiences on the job and I was offered the job that same day. The whole process took three days from my initial phone interview to scheduling the formal interview. The following week I was in training.

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

I apply online, few days later they called for phone interview. The recruiter is gave information about the hours and salary before start the interview. the question is regarding the behavioral case based on my previous experience. within couple days after the phone interview the recruiter arrange for on site interview with two managers. and the question are still the same with the phone interview, the interviewers are very nice. Few hours after they called me that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Based on your experience how you explain of complicated company policy to the customer? also, above and beyond customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me more than what we agreed on the phone interview.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA) in September 2014.

Interview

You receive a phone interview then an in person interview with two different people then you get the job. It is a quick process. They then notify you of when training will start usually a month in advance so you can give your job a two week's notice.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with bad customers?   1 Answer

Commercial Banking Summery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

I applied through my University's career services website. After applying online, I was emailed to come to attend final round interviews. The interview consisted of two behavioral interviews, one job fit interview, and a case interview.

Interview Questions

• The case interview involved basic questions about financial statements. Also had to analyze a company's financial statement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating as an intern

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Interview process is very easy. After you apply online, a recruiter from out of town contacts you to set up a phone interview. Questions are pretty simple. Mostly behavorial questions. If you pass this, which most of the time you will, you are sent on a face to face interview which is easy as well. They are always hiring because they are always firing. So it's not a hard process. At some point there is a online assessment to take. I can't remember distinctly, but I believe it's before the recruiter contacts you.

Negotiation

I was satisfied with what they offered.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews then a full day of in-office interviews, both group and individual, totaling about 25 people. It was a long day, having to repeat my story over and over again, but got a great feel for the firm from their answers to my questions

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA) in August 2012.

Interview

Started with an initial screening by HR. Then I was sent 2 online assessments to take over the weekend. Apparently I passed and HR contacted me the next week to set up a first round phone interview. A week later I heard back that there would be a second round of phone interviews, consisting of 2 other managers. About 2-3 weeks went by and I was contacted again to set up 3rd round in-person interviews. The phone interviews seemed to cover more technical aspects, while the face to face interviews were much more laid-back and conversational in style. I definitely had the feeling that I was "auditioning" them as much as they were auditioning me, which always put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• I guess the most difficult/unexpected question was "What part of this job do you think may be a struggle for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just negotiated my start date and it went pretty smooth

Treasury Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA) in April 2012.

Interview

After applying online I was sent an assessment via email. The assessment consisted of two sets of personality questions and then one set of applied math questions. The applied math section was mostly mid to upper level college economics. The whole assessment took about three hours. I then received a second interview in the New Orleans office. I interviewed with three separate Capital One employees. There were at least two others in consideration for the same job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer and them accept or decline.

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital One (New Orleans, LA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Normally you interview with the District Manager, Hiring Manager and branch manager. With some positions you will have to do a phone interview before you have a face to face interview