Capital One Principal Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital One Principal Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Principal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The process leading up to the onsite interview is easy. A 30min convo with a recruiter who does most of the talking selling you on Capitalone. Then you get a test which is straight forward and some materials for the interview prep. 2 1-on-1 case interviews which are straight forward not formal consulting cases, you do not need a lot of prep beyond understanding capital ones business some. 2 1-on-1 behavioral interviews that take a really deep dive into only a few questions, mostly team work stuff. All interviews are 30min.

Interview Questions

• case question on outsourcing customer service to India instead of doing it in-house   1 Answer
  • Case on cross selling to customers new products like phone cards   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was difficult, they have hard guidelines on salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Principal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

Response is pretty good when u apply online.. if u r a person with good technical and business skills then go for BA or OA roles. Once you have a good conversation with HR you will be asked to take an online assessment test. After you pass online assessment test then you will be asked to come to the campus for case interviews and behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions

• Case interviews are the most difficult one. I was asked to plot some profit equation and draw break even lines etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiated hard as I was not in that position and the pay was very acceptable.