Capital One Relationship Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital One Relationship Banker Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.6

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face with branch manager and district manager. It was focused on taking care of the customer, how I did it in previous positions. Very pleasant interview process, they gave a good explanation of company expectations

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exceeded a customers expectations   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

The video interview went well. They asked questions that you see everyday, however, I haven't heard from them in 2wks since the 1st interview, but they have sent me the survey..After I have told them that I have not rcvd a 2nd interview; they contacted me the second day; I'm not sure if they did that just to cover themselves, but once that has completed I have sent them a thank you note, and still haven't even rcvd an acknowledgment!! Hmm that tells you something? What kind of company is this?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? What are yours long term goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Arlington, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted the online application and within a few weeks, received an email to complete the one-way interview. Completed and submitted the interview and waited a few more weeks with no reply. Did not find our that I would not be considered until logging into the careers site. I think that it would benefit the HR Department to improve their processes of keeping people abreast of their status.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Fairfax, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

They actually dId the assessment then sent me an online interview which consisted of series of video questions and required you to record your responses. Questions were very generic but for someone who is uncomfortable standing in front of camera and the fact that you have to continue to stare at yourself during the process it was a little bit challenging

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Online test , one way video then in person with two branch managers

The experience was good.

I was expected to have an answer on the same day or next but never heard of anything

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX).

Interview

I was an employee referral but i knew a ton of others probably had applied, but it consisted of a Video Interview first that the recruiter looks at, then they call for a face to face interview if selected

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

I applied online. There is an assessment test in order to submit my application. The test consist of more than 100 questions, and it took me 40 mins to finish. It is just a test about your personality and there is no right or wrong answers. However, 2 mins after I submit the test, I received an email says that I am not a good fit for the position. I don't think it is a fair judgement.

Interview Questions

• Which of the following sentence describe you the most?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy and simple. From recruiters to manager all were awesome and made the process simple. phone call. In person interview with two people and then an offer. Come prepared and dapper (but not to much). be yourself they will be able to see if you fit in before you waste time trying to get the culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you overcame difficulties in teamwork   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring process takes forever and interview was through a one way video which I think they don't even bother looking at. I was turned down the job because they had better candidates which I can understand but I have been to many Capital One branches being one of their customer and believe me, how they choose their employees baffle me. They are the less informed bunch of employees I have ever dealt with. By the way soon to be Chase customer.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome an uninterested customer to make a sale?   Answer Question

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

I applied through employee referral.I took a 1 on 1 video interview through hirevue which went good had 19 questions.The recruiter called me and said she liked it and has fwd it to district manager.If I am selected they will call me for a face to face interview with branch manager.In my profile it showed under consideration but when I emailed the recruiter after 3 months she said I should have heard from them checked my email was sent refusal letter and status updated to no longer under consideration. I asked an employee who works there he informed me the position still not filled...